Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
you got the point. but you are wrong on something: i really, really hate games from your description: young stud, harem, incest, milf... as boring and predictable. i like story. i can give you names of games i like to play while i basically avoiding games you described. one of the games i like(d) was/still is anna. but lately anna started to be collections of random sex scenes with various people and story is somehow put aside. this new sandbox format is supportive to random scenes more than to storyline. ep1 was a top game. and all what you said about graphics i agree with you.
about hobo: i was misunderstood. if you get anna to fuck hobo please give some story why that happened. not just because he is there, living in garbage and some people like it. for example i dislike jeremy as much as hobo but never complained about because it was important part of story. i played anna for a long time and maybe i'm sentimental how story will go on.
debate about hobo went too far in direction i didn't want. i started just with question what is it about hobo kink and reply that i don't like. then debate started with craziest personal pressumptions from hobo-camp. i should ignore it from the beginning, but i didn't. so no more hobo debate from me with pro-hobo camp. i might give comment after scene is released
It seems to me that the creator has lost himself. He listens too much about other people's fantasies, and that's why this Hobo. If he does the washing, he goes to the hairdresser then yes, but not cuddling and taking a selfie with someone like that !? No woman will do that

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It seems to me that the creator has lost himself. He listens too much about other people's fantasies, and that's why this Hobo. If he does the washing, he goes to the hairdresser then yes, but not cuddling and taking a selfie with someone like that !? No woman will do that
You are mistaken. Deep is into old-(ugly) male characters. Otherwise he wouldn't come up with Det. Ape.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You can’t read can you

• Haha
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You are mistaken. Deep is into old-(ugly) male characters. Otherwise wouldn't come up with Det. Ape.
YES! Thankfully but if he 100% was there would be way more.

it a dumb that there are like so many games with just one young beach boy, but if there are old guys there also has to be at least one or two young beach boys. Doesn’t make sense to me at least implement different guys, characters and kinks for every game or just focus a very few like excluding young beach boys for AEA and LotV.That it doesn’t attract ppl who are neither into it nor do they understand that there are even real life whores who do this (for real life shit reasons)

quite exhausting to discuss with such ppl when they could play at least one shota game each day or week instead of getting angry over game-kinks

Reactions: Busted1201

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
YES! Thankfully but if he 100% was there would be way more.

it a dumb that there are like so many games with just one young beach boy, but if there are old guys there also has to be at least one or two young beach boys. Doesn’t make sense to me at least implement different guys, characters and kinks for every game or just focus a very few like excluding young beach boys for AEA and LotV.That it doesn’t attract ppl who are neither into it nor do they understand that there are even real life whores who do this (for real life shit reasons)

quite exhausting to discuss with such ppl when they could play at least one shota game each day or week instead of getting angry over game-kinks
?

cp4

May 28, 2018
guys can anyone tell me why the game isnt starting? I ve tried every file and icon but still nothing is uploading.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys can anyone tell me why the game isnt starting? I ve tried every file and icon but still nothing is uploading.
The guy doesn't start because it can't find the right renderer from your computer. Try to switch renderer by starting the game with holding shift + g key or download RenPy SDK and re-compile the game.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes