cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can we not use old save? should we play first day?
It's recommended since Deep and Awake changed something in their code.

I was able to finish the game without an issue on Carl path without Jeremy (Earl and Taxman paths are bugged).

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The first one of the Game was so much better.

This one has always problems after an update, and you have to play again from the start. Too bad...
I really do no understand why DeepSleep has made a Renpy game using almost the same grind of a RPGM...
Maps and going here and there are totally useless and makes the story progression slow--- also the updates are slower and slower because haòf of the time is rquired to correct the code... and last thing... with this code type more bigger will be the game more bugs will show up-

The best way to write a Renpy game is without maps and go for 2 or more routes without problems.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Did you solve your problem with "coming home" issue after the chat with Jeremy? I got stuck there too and I also tried the "Carl's way" too. No chance to buy alchool at the shop as someone suggested.
Yep, I choose a gamsave "5" and take Carl's way. After visiting Jeremy Anna says "I think I should visit Benjamin, since I promised him"

groober

Dec 16, 2019
I cant do anything!! e.g. Go to Dillons ( it then says This is Dillons place) journal is empty on this release V.05 exactly the same as the last release, I used to play straight through this game but last 2 releases have been really difficult - ive lost interest sadly - was my favorite game in the early stages :(
sorted it ... back to one of favourites again ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have used old saves... they worked fine to me
Same by me. that's how it worked for me!
It might depend on when and where you saved the last time.

I played through the entire content Jeremy + non-Jeremy (Dr. Schmidt/Dr. Erika) and the only bug I saw were missing variables for Day 4 Gym and Office quest on non-Carl paths.

DeepSleep
At one point I run run into a "phone-journey-save" glitch resulting in not being able to close the phone after loading the save.

The glitch happened on Day 4 after Gym scene after receiving Emily's text message while the journey got updated. See my attached save.

1626699545060.png

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
hi I have some questions
first only "Call Carl" is the only one developed until know?
also is there a walktrough?
and last but not least how do u raise corruption up to 40?
thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes