Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I'd say limited amount of corruption but still a good game. Game leans more towards female MC discovering and living out her inner slut most of the time rather than actually getting corrupted.
I've said before that the corruption tag for this is not that appropriate, but then again it's not like the tag systems is perfect for all other games so whatever... yeah still a cool game tough.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I've said before that the corruption tag for this is not that appropriate, but then again it's not like the tag systems is perfect for all other games so whatever... yeah still a cool game tough.
The usual problem with this tag system, doesn't describe times or amount tag content appears in the game.

Reactions: Furabia

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
lol he does this all the time,remember deep saying it would be a lot faster now because its in renpy?its a lie lmao
Unfortunately thats what its like with all these game creators i feel sorry for the people who pay on patreon to these guys i get your super happy that you like the game and want to help the creator out but what your getting in return its not worth it your paying between 1 to 40 or even 50 dollars just for an update on average every 2 to 3 months and the content in the update is about 15 mins of playtime lool i think all these creators need to charge 1 dollar max so more people wont mind signing up and for the update pattern its not worth paying anything more in my opinion

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
It seems to me that this will be a problem for those who contribute, if they are dissatisfied, they will not contribute more. They still have access to other material. Nobody is obliged and many of these developers do it by lung, also having other jobs. And here people who do not put a penny complaining about a delay of a few weeks! that courage!!!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
People complaining because of the delay:

- this time the update took 3 months, which is "the correct" amount of time for an update
- the last two updates came out really fast, they took like 2 months each
- this time the update is bigger and with more animations so makes sense to wait a little bit more
- there's a large variety of good games on this platform, so you can chill out a bit while waiting for Anna

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes