gbules

Sep 5, 2019
Not sure if I'm being stupid and missing something, journal is telling me to visit Timothy but clicking on his door and it says he's not home, can I advance time somehow as nothing else seems to progress the game?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Not sure if I'm being stupid and missing something, journal is telling me to visit Timothy but clicking on his door and it says he's not home, can I advance time somehow as nothing else seems to progress the game?
Maybe it's a bug. Did you "open" his route before? You can use the saves provided by the dev and unlock all the scenes.

Jan 13, 2021
I have a weird bug i turned down the deal with the chinese after that i continue too have a loop going too the office where you get in a limo and go talk with ethan, the journal is telling me too go too the office and write an apology for not being able too close the deal but it is not possible becourse of the loop i am considering trying too restart.

Same here. Does anyone have a solution???? Thaaaank you :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Same here. Does anyone have a solution???? Thaaaank you :)
Yeh its irritating that this bug is still there, if it is indeed a bug, i have a feeling that the writing apology route is not implemented yet, if you accept the deal everything is fine you can then continue the game. I tried the vn version instead but that one have even bigger problems it crashes too main menu very early in the game.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Could any of the patrons ask deva how to solve this problem ?
That looks like you failed to fulfil the contract? Why would you do that? The whole point is to get the bonus, to pay for Andrew's operation. If you fail then ultimately you can't afford it. Maybe that's causing the problem? Start again and fulfil the contract, so you don't have unfinished content in the Journal.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes