Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Uff! I just started ch 2 and I already want to reach through the monitor and slap a ho. Anna's nauseous pining over her Andrew is sickening. "I have to save him! He didn't know what he was doing!" For crying out loud bitch just turn around and never look back!. She acts like the stupid women that hook up with an abusive prick and won't leave because they are in Lurve. She should've listened to Sergey and left him on that hotel room floor to die. The writing in this one at times drives me crazy. I think the only reason I continue on is some of the scenes are smoking like the 3-way at the beach with Diane and Timothy.

BTW speaking of the writing it's quite obvious the writer is not a native English speaker and the translation is typical eastern block Engrish full of syntax and grammatical errors. It at times makes reading the dialogues a real challenge as you have to translate the translation as you read.
It's not uncommon for adult game devs to not be native english speakers. Having said that I don't think that Deep and Awake are Eastern European. When they talk online, they sound very Western European.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The image came like that on the Patreon post. Nothing I can do about that
I asked Deep on Discord and he had forgotten to add the "downloadable" version :LOL:
If he have fixed it I don't know but if he have, do you have the time to share it/update you're post? :)

Thanks again for the share. :)

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Well I didn't play her in ch 1 to jump on every dick. If they were manipulative or exploitive in any way she told em to bugger off beginning with Ashley. The felt nausea is not from her not leaving the cuck rather it's from her, "Andrew my love, oh Andrew, Andrew! I love you so deeply Andrew! I love you so much but your little dick can never satisfy me, Andrew." It's just sickening.
He's pretty much being kept around as a plot device at this point to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game. I agree the bi-polar attitude she displays is ridiculous and one can only assume it's the dev's attempt at trying to make the cheating actually meaningful in some way (spoiler alert: it hasn't been since like half way through chapter 1). It's hard to reconcile the things she does/says with other guys and her supposed love for the bf so this is the best the dev can do to try to add some conflict/tension.

Reactions: TheLM2312 and Gisgo

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
He's pretty much being kept around as a plot device at this point to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game. I agree the bi-polar attitude she displays is ridiculous and one can only assume it's the dev's attempt at trying to make the cheating actually meaningful in some way (spoiler alert: it hasn't been since like half way through chapter 1). It's hard to reconcile the things she does/says with other guys and her supposed love for the bf so this is the best the dev can do to try to add some conflict/tension.
A lot of it is because Andrew was there for her, back in their home town, when she had to deal with her alcoholic father. After Rebecca left, that was a very difficult period for Anna. And without Andrew's support, things would have been a lot harder for her. This is why Anna has been so reluctant to give up on Andrew, because to a certain extent she still feels that she owes him.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear DeepSleep
I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.

Jun 12, 2021
Dear DeepSleep
I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
what a polite and kind little being, you find youself among the vilest and flithiest pirates right now :) Wellcome on the board :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what a polite and kind little being, you find youself among the vilest and flithiest pirates right now :) Welcomme on the board :)
Thank you very much, but you know the best of this game that the developer did NOT FORCE me to do any thing I donot like
(excpet only one scene in the bar) and UNTIL NOW it is very good game and simply it is your choise to make it good story including sex or make it Sex story. and I try the sex story route and know what do you mean by "vilest and flithiest pirates" , and simply I alreay delete a game in which the dev. force me to share my wife with other men without letting me choose or not, So, so far so good YET. Thank you again.

felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
i just encountered this game out of nowhere and i have a dumb question. so do i download ch1 first? or ch2/sandbox thing includes everything from the very beginning

happyv

Feb 26, 2020

Hello, dear elite Patrons!

Here are the wallpapers for June!

I'm still using the idea of making similar wallpapers but with different poses. One with some teasing and another revealing a bit more.

View attachment 1896422

This time Anna is in the role of a horny housewife. Do you think it fits her? :)

I hope you like them.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
The first high-definition picture quality, thank you.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
A lot of it is because Andrew was there for her, back in their home town, when she had to deal with her alcoholic father. After Rebecca left, that was a very difficult period for Anna. And without Andrew's support, things would have been a lot harder for her. This is why Anna has been so reluctant to give up on Andrew, because to a certain extent she still feels that she owes him.
Odd way to show it lol.
At this point if she really cared about him it would be more merciful to just end things and move on.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Odd way to show it lol.
At this point if she really cared about him it would be more merciful to just end things and move on.
What most people tend to forget, is that all these sex acts have taken place over a just a few weeks, during which Anna's entire outlook on life has radically changed. It's been years for us, but only a month for her. Anna has been Andrew's girlfriend for years, so I don't think it's unrealistic for her to take a few weeks more deciding what to do.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i just encountered this game out of nowhere and i have a dumb question. so do i download ch1 first? or ch2/sandbox thing includes everything from the very beginning
Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are separate.

I strongly recommend you start with Chapter 1, as it has a ton of content and of course you'll understand the story much better by the time you reach Chapter 2.

The dev made Chapter 1 in rpgm, but it was remade as a VN too (link should be in the OP). This is preference obviously but I hate rpgm so I always go for the VN. Chapter 2 is being developed in both formats at the same time. So yeah start with Chapter 1 and pick whatever format you like.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes