Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
For all the ones barking about the delay. He is one of the few devs that always delivered almost on times and when there is some delays, he informes about it and not go on gost mode like majority of devs.
So stop complainings and please apreciate.
There is a lot of other games where you can legitimately complains about delays if you feel the need.
Also this update is bigger than any previous ones. Since its the v1.0 version. Of course it will take more time

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
First timer here , what should i play sanbox or VN or 1+? thanks!
You should start with Chapter 1 obviously, and I reccomend to play Anna Exciting Affection Chapter 1: Unofficial Ren'py Remake. The original Chapter 1 is made on RPGM and it has a lot of pointless running around the map.
Concerning Chapter 2 I also reccomend VN mode which frees you from clicking all over the map in s search of the new quest. There is no difference in a storyline or a content between these versions.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here we go again, beta release, someone posts it, people complain for 3-4 days about it being buggy and things are broken...

Seriously, we should wait for the beta to finish in 3 days, and also the "VN" version doesn't release until the 3-day beta window is over, only the sandbox version is out.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes