Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour, je suis bloqué. Je me retrouve avec un message d'erreur après cette scène.(Version VN)

Hello, I am blocked. I get an error message after this scene.(Version VN)

1666442903253.png

Je vous joint les messages d'erreur
J'ai repris le jeu au début mais rien n'y fait. Merci de votre aide et merci pour ce jeu qui est mon préférer.

I attach the error messages
I started the game from the beginning but nothing works. Thanks for your help and thanks for this game which is my favorite.

Reactions: guisurmsn

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.971 VN + Gallery unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 509 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Quick question. I know we have our personal preferences but which is better? Killing Jeremy or letting him live? Slowly trying to finish the game and on to chapter 2 soon.

Jul 13, 2022
Well we all have our different likes and dislikes. I happen to find grown up fertile women sexy, so I prefer a nice bush to a prepubescent girl without any hair. If it was up to me, Anna could have even more hair than she has today, I was not happy when Rebecca shaved Anna's pussy.

However I do not judge, as I said to each his/her own. But the number of games featuring hairless girls way outnumber the ones with hair. I hope Deep will let Anna keep hers.
actually they can do both by adding a decision like keep/remove hair. it is just suggestion for story.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Quick question. I know we have our personal preferences but which is better? Killing Jeremy or letting him live? Slowly trying to finish the game and on to chapter 2 soon.
The reason there were two routes at all, was because a lot of people hated playing Jeremy's content, because of the abusive way he treats Anna ( particularly the rape scene that occurs on the plane). To play Jeremy you have to accept Anna in a very submissive role, with BDSM elements. The Dead Jeremy route gives Anna a much more proactive route, and is also good for those who like her to have more lesbian content. The second route in the Bar and the alternative hospital route were created for much the same reasons, and so Anna could avoid her other main abusers in the game.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2 0.951 + Gallery unlocked by phhunter
Size 407 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Thanks man.. much awaited..

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
actually they can do both by adding a decision like keep/remove hair. it is just suggestion for story.
I don't think that's very likely. Because it would effectively double the number of renders required in every update. Another couple of weeks taken for every update, for very little overall gain.

In a perfect world, there are lots of functionalities you could add to Anna, like for instance being able to change her hair colour, choosing what outfit she wears, or even giving her tattoos and piercings. But all of them would require additional renders for every scene, so that people could choose which variation they preferred. It simply isn't practical, without adding significantly to the time required to produce every update.

You may think it's a very simple thing to do, and wonder why the Devs never thought of it. But the reality is, that they already did and discarded it for obvious reasons

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Its like 6 posts above yours. Not official but working ( don't choose the earl route).
Can you update the official version, with an unofficial port, and not have it cause further problems? I don't use Android, so I can't answer that question. But I'd be very wary, bearing in mind that the Devs have said a few coding errors early on in Chapter 2, have caused widespread unforeseeable issues in later iterations of the game

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1666547393393.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally a weekly update of the overall progress etc.

We have made another Bug Fix version 0.952 and it's already uploaded to the release post Both, regular and Visual novel versions are updated and I hope that there are no more game-breaking bugs. There was a lot of stuff that needed to be fixed so it took some time. I'm still trying to get the Android version to work. Hope I will solve it soon :/

A new payment system has also been activated for a couple of weeks now. Nothing changes for existing patrons, but new patrons won't be charged on the first day of the month already, but 30 days after you pledged. So there is no difference if you join at the end of the month or at any other time. That option was long overdue and now it's finally here.

We have also started to work on the next update to bring it to you as soon as possible. We will again try to add some new stuff and see if you like it. There were a lot of good comments about camera angles and other stuff from the previous update, so we are trying our best to improve. We are still in the works to finalize the scene list for the next update, but from the image, you can see what one of those scenes will be :)

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2119102

Hello, dear Patrons!

We have made another Bug Fix version 0.952 and it's already uploaded to the release post Both, regular and Visual novel versions are updated and I hope that there are no more game-breaking bugs. There was a lot of stuff that needed to be fixed so it took some time. I'm still trying to get the Android version to work. Hope I will solve it soon :/

A new payment system has also been activated for a couple of weeks now. Nothing changes for existing patrons, but new patrons won't be charged on the first day of the month already, but 30 days after you pledged. So there is no difference if you join at the end of the month or at any other time. That option was long overdue and now it's finally here.

We have also started to work on the next update to bring it to you as soon as possible. We will again try to add some new stuff and see if you like it. There were a lot of good comments about camera angles and other stuff from the previous update, so we are trying our best to improve. We are still in the works to finalize the scene list for the next update, but from the image, you can see what one of those scenes will be :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Ciego.Montero

Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 2119102

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------
What a dress :)

Reactions: Pogo123
Jul 13, 2022
I don't think that's very likely. Because it would effectively double the number of renders required in every update. Another couple of weeks taken for every update, for very little overall gain.

In a perfect world, there are lots of functionalities you could add to Anna, like for instance being able to change her hair colour, choosing what outfit she wears, or even giving her tattoos and piercings. But all of them would require additional renders for every scene, so that people could choose which variation they preferred. It simply isn't practical, without adding significantly to the time required to produce every update.

You may think it's a very simple thing to do, and wonder why the Devs never thought of it. But the reality is, that they already did and discarded it for obvious reasons
In fact, if they use real time render it can be done. think about of pubic hair or changing hair color /shape like an accessory outfit. they do it it most recent action / adventure games. Most of them big companies with their custom game engine yes, but also Unity or Unreal Engine is perfect for this if you are kinda indie company with very low or no budget.

In Real time rendering it is much more different than than this and easier. you can add: tattoos, piercings, hair color, breast enlargment etc. with options to have or not.

The hard part of these games first making the character in to the sex/sexy pose and then render it. but if render part is done with real time rendering, you only worry about the pose.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Can someone refresh my memory about the Bar storyline please?

Last I remember, Patrick demands that Anna speak to Emily so that Emily can practically also work there. Anna hasn't spoken to Emily about this yet, right? Or has she?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In fact, if they use real time render it can be done. think about of pubic hair or changing hair color /shape like an accessory outfit. they do it it most recent action / adventure games. Most of them big companies with their custom game engine yes, but also Unity or Unreal Engine is perfect for this if you are kinda indie company with very low or no budget.

In Real time rendering it is much more different than than this and easier. you can add: tattoos, piercings, hair color, breast enlargment etc. with options to have or not.

The hard part of these games first making the character in to the sex/sexy pose and then render it. but if render part is done with real time rendering, you only worry about the pose.
Maybe it is possible with Unity or Unreal engine, but since this game doesn't use either of those formats it's academic. I wasn't trying to say it was unlikely under any circumstance, just in this particular one. This game has switched to Renpy, and that isn't going to change. And we just have to accept that certain things, whilst maybe desirable, are just not practical in this instance.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Can someone refresh my memory about the Bar storyline please?

Last I remember, Patrick demands that Anna speak to Emily so that Emily can practically also work there. Anna hasn't spoken to Emily about this yet, right? Or has she?
No and she probably won't till later in the week. Probably Friday, when she sees her in the office.

Starting from the next update, I suspect Anna will be in the Middle East anyway, pursuing a deal with the East Oil Conglomerate, and she probably won't return to the USA till late on Thursday, considering it takes 12-14 hours to fly there, and the same to fly back. So unless she mentions it to Emily on Tuesday morning in the office, her next opportunity will be on Friday. And since all the Bar content is now restricted to just Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, I don't think Anna will ask Emily till Friday morning.

I reckon she'll also ask her on the other path as well.

Reactions: Zane11
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes