logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
osmcuser132
I have a question - for obvious reasons your version only copies whole scenes from the original (only what is in the pictures file) But the original also contains a lot of Anna's dialogue and thoughts in the RPGM part that are not in your version. Some of them are just Anna telling you what to do next, but there are also some conversations with other characters, some thoughts about her current situation etc. Do you think you would be able to add it to your version? ( scenes with Emily in front of the spa and in front of the club for example ) It's not much, but I think such dialogues help to better connect the plot because jumping from scene to scene sometimes you get the feeling that something is missing. You could use black background and dialogue faces for scenes like this. Is it possible to do?

Also in your version of the sex scene in the bar's toilet there is only an option with buttplug in - is it an oversight or on purpose?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I am not sure what you are talking about missing scenes.
The scenes you are giving as an example are in the game, however they are not in the replay room

You can verify if you want by opening the console in game and type the following commands:
> jump scene_071_Anna_meets_Emily_at_the_spa
> jump scene_102_Anna_meets_Emily_in_front_of_nightclub

The toilet scene with or without the butt-plug I must check, I thought Deepsleep handled it with an if-clause in the scene itself but he may have implemented it as a secondary scene with different triggers. If it is the latter case, the butt-plug-free scene is indeed missing from my version.

Reactions: DD3DD

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The scenes you are giving as an example are in the game, however they are not in the replay room

You can verify if you want by opening the console in game and type the following commands:

The toilet scene with or without the butt-plug I must check, I thought Deepsleep handled it with an if-clause in the scene itself but he may have implemented it as a secondary scene with different triggers. If it is the latter case, the butt-plug-free scene is indeed missing from my version.
There's no butt-plug-free scene, just a couple of aditional renders if the butt-plug is in. In fact, the scene was reworked by Deepsleep because in the first release he forgot the plug was there and he didn't rendered it

Edit.- I was partially wrong, the only way to get that scene in-game is by having the buttplug. If she's not carrying it, she don't let the guys grope her when selling the bottles and then she can go home because Patrick doesn't sell her ass. Not sure if this scene plays like that on the RPGM

Last edited:

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020

When I have a little more time I will try to take a screenshot to show you what I mean

As for the bar scene, it's possible that problem is on mine side . I'm using the redknight00 mod because the original gallery is total rubbish. Unfortunately, in this new gallery you can find some weird stuff that shouldn't be in version 2.0 - for example, the Ashley camshow scene ends with him telling Anna that he hopes Andrew liked the show - this scene has been completely different for several versions now. So it is possible that the scene in the bar (which I also saw in the scene gallery) is in some old version

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Stunning MC, some beautiful visuals and the game is mostly fun. I had a great time with this game.
However, I had some problems with the continuity issues already mentioned by others, which took some fun out of the story, and the way the MC clings to her idiot boyfriend. If you go the slut path she basically jumps at pretty much every opportunity for sex only to go "oh, no, i can't because I have a boyfriend I love" with the next dude. Maybe it's the brain injury but that inconsistency can get a bit annoying.

And then there's the end of 2.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Deadshotpero

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Hi, does this remake have all the scenes included from the RPGM version? Including latest version? Thanks

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Has a way to play full lesbian route or guys is obliglatory?
Can't be full lesbian, at least the game don't propose that. There are a lot of guys that try to abuse Anna even if you can refuse most of the time. Furthermore Anna has a boyfriend from the start and there is a forced intercourse with him iirc

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Can't be full lesbian, at least the game don't propose that. There are a lot of guys that try to abuse Anna even if you can refuse most of the time. Furthermore Anna has a boyfriend from the start and there is a forced intercourse with him iirc
Thanks for the answer. :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I noticed that DeepSleep is working on a rebuild of his game on Renpy he also announced that there will be a map in his version.
I hope that osmcuser132 will continue this unofficial version because I love to play without map.
Pure renpy style game-playing is without map!

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes