Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
X3rr4 is Hanna Futile Resistance also a short game like Sk8ter Girl?
No, it will have a lot of content right from the beginning. Sk8ter Girl was done in a couple of days and is more like a joke. Thats also the reason it wasnt submitted to the games thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD and Pogo123

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
:love: (y) Would same render with closed eyes/dreamy eyes and lower lip bite be possible. Please and thank you.
market-2 (1).jpg

As this feels like screen-cap from an animation due to the boob sway and mid-flight "Freedom!!" jizz shot. Can we please have the animation/gif :love: :sneaky::giggle: Please and thank you in advance.
It is not animation and I will not do animation as a fanart. It needs 25-30 frames per second animation. At least the way I create animations. It's out of all proportion.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
When I replay the game I always get a tiny smile when seeing Anna's face like that :LOL:
View attachment 502754
I don't think he explains how the work is done, I think he have her playing a game called "Anna Exciting Affection" :ROFLMAO:
i love that scene too and that outfit. i remembered how i already wished there was some action between them back then (well not much BDSM you knwo me :p) but yeah that expression is hella funny and still kinda sexy in a weird way xD

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i love that scene too and that outfit. i remembered how i already wished there was some action between them back then (well not much BDSM you knwo me :p) but yeah that expression is hella funny and still kinda sexy in a weird way xD
True.
Yeah you know me, I like the Jeremy and Ashley route the most and the of course MR. charming old little "Alfie" ;)
I like the build up for Jeremy, he is not to fast forward, but still get what he wants when he wants ;)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 503589

It is not animation and I will not do animation as a fanart. It needs 25-30 frames per second animation. At least the way I create animations. It's out of all proportion.
We really not worthy hehe but thank you so much for fulfilling my request :)
With regards to animation request, it was purely based on the assumption it was already one. No worries and thanks for taking the time to still reply on the subject.

Aug 31, 2018
I just finish playing the Fall Fable update..and i bever thought i would get turn on by a pregnant hotty.. which got me thinking how Anna would look like.. someone up to it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote