Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I've seen it, thought about going photoshopping and decided against it. Policewoman Anna on a nocturnal tour after hearing something strange. The left shoe also looks strange. :whistle:
monster.png
I tried to make "a remake" of your scene, but the textures...and everything else...I don't understand what the vendor of this environment wanted to achieve at all:mad:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Looks like you got the wrong file, my textures were all fitted.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
The cards don't need SLI to share the calculations on iRay. Also for SLI you need RTX 2080 and upwards, since 2070 has no SLI at all. Or RTX 2070 Super, because they have SLI again.

Strange decisions by Nvidia...
Wow wouldn't have guessed the 2070 were missing SLI support, Nvidia must have seen the numbers and threat to the 2080 price point, would be my initial thought.

So IRay will just gobble up however many gpus you throw at it, that's pretty cool, and also allocates/shares the VRAM too?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Haha oh wow just noticed that post! damn baby girl you had to proof it :sneaky: I really appreciate your thirst for action and attention to some of the ideas around here - including some more incidental comments like mine.

the weird shoe caught my attention too tbh but beside that (and that kinda hilarious vibe of an 80‘s exploitation horror b-movie)you did a really great and sexy job. keep it up and keep them coming baby girl

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
She's about to have a relaxing time at the sauna.
View attachment 506594
Anna: Umm..Micheal I thought you suggested the Sauna, so we could give my holes some much needed relax time..hehe
Micheal: I'm sorry Baby-Gurl but the sweat rolling off that ass & pooling near your cute asshole is giving me a such a hard-on
Anna: Mmmm..I'm sorry my babies, looks like Mama's gonna need you to relax some other time

;):devilish:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote