Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well now if I already posted that I have/had in mind to add on the last line Creampie 69$
Maybe I will when I ll finish that one..

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
"Keep it in your mouth, don't let the chain scratch my car bitch!"

View attachment 504545
:love: Effin Sexy as always X3rr4.. but I am bit of a *softy so my brain immediately went:

"Keep it in your mouth, we wouldn't want the chain scratchin' Daddy's new gift for his Lil-Angel." as his other hand grabs her ponytail and pulls her head back and continues to pound her harder; How long before she lets go? ;):cool::love:

Thank you again for another sexy detour of the imagination :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12x 3.50GHz, 32GB DDR4-3600, 2 x Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070
She is a Beast alright :whistle::love::giggle:

Was going to ask if you tempted by the Zen2s, but just saw the performance and wow the price drop of the 1920x ( ), also checked to see if they released any x399 dual socket mobos but unfortunately not, or that would have defs been a worthwhile sweet upgrade hehe

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Why is a woman who can handle multiple cocks with ease and a smile so sexy.. Wonder when Anna gonna reach this stage in the game ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pivan4

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
"Keep it in your mouth, we wouldn't want the chain scratchin' Daddy's new gift for his Lil-Angel."
Yeah, that probably would have been a better text.

also checked to see if they released any x399 dual socket mobos but unfortunately not
My experience is that the processor is not so important for rendering. I use the iRay render from Nvidia, which of course works best on Nvidia cards. So I only let the CPU do some pre-processing work.

The resolution could be a bit higher :p but nice work!

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
The resolution could be a bit higher :p but nice work!
you probably have a monster monitor (in addition to the monster comp):ROFLMAO:
ps: at first I made a scene in Full HD (with other customers in the store), but there were difficulties with the external environment(lighting and "empty" windows). I decided that it would be too cool for fanart, let the developers make such scenes:ROFLMAO:
especially in the big picture, there is more chance that CulayTL will find errors :LOL:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
1. Yeah, that probably would have been a better text.

2. My experience is that the processor is not so important for rendering. I use the iRay render from Nvidia, which of course works best on Nvidia cards. So I only let the CPU do some pre-processing work.

3. The resolution could be a bit higher :p but nice work!
1. Yours was on point too, I just like softer edges vs hard ones, but also top of head me went, Anna gonna drop the chain and scratch the shit out of that wanker's beautiful Lambo, what's she gotta *lose? He's already nipple clamped and fucking her :LOL: (*Yes in hindsight I know your devilish mind can come up with a multitude of things, but he still gonna have a fucked paint job cause you know Anna is gonna make sure that shit doesn't just buff out hehehe ;):cool: )

2. Did try and google and skimmed forums but too tired to look anymore, so just going to ask, have they allowed SLI to be compatible with iRay now?

3. God already commented :giggle:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
2. Did try and google and skimmed forums but too tired to look anymore, so just going to ask, have they allowed SLI to be compatible with iRay now?
The cards don't need SLI to share the calculations on iRay. Also for SLI you need RTX 2080 and upwards, since 2070 has no SLI at all. Or RTX 2070 Super, because they have SLI again.

Strange decisions by Nvidia...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
especially in the big picture, there is more chance that@ CulayTL will find errors :LOL:
:unsure: fine..
her ring it's on the wrong finger :rolleyes:

you're doing 10 times better renders than me :LOL: no need to search for errors .. I should look on mine 1st

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I've seen it, thought about going photoshopping and decided against it. Policewoman Anna on a nocturnal tour after hearing something strange. The left shoe also looks strange. :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote