Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Damn X3rr4... nailing the stoner eyes.. just wow. Would comfy PJs or sexier boxers/underwear be possible?

Please bring back Pink Ted, Brown Ted looks like he's been on adventure lol

I would keep the smoke clouds around Anna, but not streaming from the bong (maybe from her lips) to keep it more realistic (only cause you put so much effort into the eyes)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: X3rr4 and CulayTL

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Another walk in the park.

View attachment 512390

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: fuck Beccas hair :ROFLMAO:
CulayTL!!!! First you give us the "No Cleavage Hi Mom" selfie (still cute!) then you tease us with a grainy it was actually a bottomless jog/run through the park! Suckers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x evil laugh!

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say:

For this we the jury find you GUILTY of 1st Degree Blue Ballin' ;):p:giggle::LOL:

And demand (extremely kindly, whip cream and cherry on top) if you could please please give us the iPhone 11 wide angle "Naughty NSFW" selfie shot (maybe a nip slip/ whole boob slip/ handbra tease o_O;):cool:) and the rear selfie in all its 24bit glorious fully rendered awesomeness :love::love::love:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
For this we the jury find you GUILTY of 1st Degree Blue Ballin' ;):p:giggle::LOL:
Bet you wanna take Teddys place, feel her warm body next to you, enjoy her touch.. don't ya?
teddy 2_i_result.jpg

But you're just a toy and Anna pushes you away.. takes the hidden dildo from behind and enjoys the evening without you.. you? you can't do anything.. the only thing you can do it's to stare at the ceiling and hope she will end soon..

PS: that dildo it's there for a while on previous render as well :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 512979

But you're just a toy and Anna pushes you away.. takes the hidden dildo from behind and enjoys the evening without you.. you? you can't do anything.. the only thing you can do it's to stare at the ceiling and hope she will end soon..

Poor Teddy and lucky "pink'do" i guess :ROFLMAO:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Poor Teddy and lucky "pink'do" i guess :ROFLMAO:
Yeah.. well.. in the end Michael comes with a opened towel from the shower and semi erect cock..
M: warming up for me babe?
A: I'm always ready for you honey..
Anna start sucking his big black cock while Michael drops the towel on top of Teddy.. Teddy can see only a bit of her face how is she enjoying sucking Michael.
Eventually, Teddy feels a punch on his head.. it was from Michales foot.. he can't see anything anymore.. he can only hear Anna's moaning and screaming while Michael it's fucking her doggy style hard..

Sorry Pogo123 for cucking Teddy :ROFLMAO:

yes I would like to do that :love:
In your case it's another story.. anna slowly drops her hand on X3rr4s shoulder.. watching the romantic scene on TV makes you both horny.. slowly drops her hand on your breast and plays with your already hard nipples.. you don't know what do.. just enjoy the moment.. you can feel she's wet and she started to play with herself while her hand it's dropping lower on your body until she reaches your clit..

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah.. well.. in the end Michael comes with a opened towel from the shower and semi erect cock..
Anna start sucking his big black cock while Michael drops the towel on top of Teddy.. Teddy can see only a bit of her face how is she enjoying sucking Michael.
Eventually, Teddy feels a punch on his head.. it was from Michales foot.. he can't see anything anymore.. he can only hear Anna's moaning and screaming while Michael it's fucking her doggy style hard..

In your case it's another story.. anna slowly drops her hand on X3rr4s shoulder.. watching the romantic scene on TV makes you both horny.. slowly drops her hand on your breast and plays with your already hard nipples.. you don't know what do.. just enjoy the moment.. you can feel she's wet and she started to play with herself while her hand it's dropping lower on your body until she reaches your clit..
Jezus fuckin Christ now we need a render with both X3rr4 and Anna together, "Sorry Becca but your sister have a new "toy" to get pleasure from" ;)

• Love
Reactions: DD3DD

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

At least Teddy will smell his hard wood smell from the towel :ROFLMAO: But I was hoping it would be Alfie that come in to her after giving her the Teddy gift. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and Pogo123

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Damn X3rr4... nailing the stoner eyes.. just wow. Would comfy PJs or sexier boxers/underwear be possible?

Please bring back Pink Ted, Brown Ted looks like he's been on adventure lol

I would keep the smoke clouds around Anna, but not streaming from the bong (maybe from her lips) to keep it more realistic (only cause you put so much effort into the eyes)
ganja-2.jpg

Not happy with the result, but before it goes in the trash can...
Will be the last picture with smoke. It's a horror to display smoke well.
Also rendered in higher resolution, because someone was asking me why only full-hd.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
View attachment 512979

judging by the pose, it's time to call an exorcist :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote