Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 513200

Not happy with the result, but before it goes in the trash can...
Will be the last picture with smoke. It's a horror to display smoke well.
Also rendered in higher resolution, because someone was asking me why only full-hd.
:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thank you for sharing, before it hit your trash-can. We unskilled and hardware lacking highly treasure even what you deem as Trash. Not to blow smoke up your <ahem> hehehe. But what didn't you like about the render other than smoke being a pain in the ass?

To me it's 99% awesome :love:, -0.5% the smoke you already said was tough to work with so me not caring the smoke exhale does not look 100% perfect but I'll take the 75%. And the other -0.5% is a nipple pinch/boob squeeze missing instead of the gentle boob palming happening aka the next action frame render ;)

Also who needs a sofa when Pink Ted will eventually be everything Stoner Anna <cough> in sexy lingerie* <cough> needs..

:giggle::cool:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Missing road texture, anna's expression, smoke distribution in space
I didn't make it past the window hehe, but the "stroke the Green furry wall" is genius and came out awesome. Anna's spaced out expression is perfect for reaching that perfect high and the smoke distribution just makes everything look trippy, like the viewer is experiencing Anna's high. The weird imperfections is what makes the "stoner render" awesome in my humble opinion. :love::giggle::love:

• Love
Reactions: X3rr4

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Is it just me, or anyone else getting that *very sexy* Anna Sith Mistress " " vibe?
:love::cool::love:;):love:

And yes you perverts do use their Light-Sabers for extra-curricular activities ;):cool: which makes the bond with their Light-Sabers more powerful. :love:
i bet X3rr4 has also a very powerful band to her lightsaber:sneaky:

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Ok honestly this picture is a little bit weird. Scipio Publio 9 sent me a list of things of what he would like to see. I decided first of all for soldier Anna. I think he wanted to see something sexy. But what can I say, my imagination went with me... and now you get this. :ROFLMAO:
:love: Challenge Accepted :love:
Sgt. Anna: "I'm outta here fellas, you know they going after these treasures under this flack jacket first chance they get!"
Sgt. Anna: "But if you'll are successful at holding the line, I will "ROCK" your world later tonight at Base Camp lads!"
The Lads: "SIR YES SIR!"
The Lads: "You heard the Sgt. Let's tidy up this mess, nice and quick. Heaven is waiting for us at Base Camp!"
The Lads: "Oorah!!"

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
:love::cry::LOL:

Awesome site X3rr4 (Lena) :cool:. Thank you for the easy access compilation.
Lena?

and yes i know most of girls have a lightsaber at her comfy home (yeah comfy cause girls tend to need to feel safe and relaxed for pussy stuff. trust is also very necessary. Trust in guys and lightsabers)

DD3DD i like your little novels you make to many pics especially the last military one. You gave a random not very „sexy“ pic a great story and depth which is amazing. Even it was a joke. Keep it up!

the force is strong with this one -> X3rr4

May the force be with you lads and lasses

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
@DD3DD i like your little novels you make to many pics especially the last military one. You gave a random not sexy pic and great story and depth which is amazing. Even it was a joke. Keep it up!
Thank you, but the Visual Artists make my job easy hehe All credit goes to them for firing up my neurons :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote