Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I know it's hard to move away from the main page on X3rr4's site ;) but if you happen to click on , all will be revealed :giggle:
? where the heck is this „about“? I am too blind I guess but BIG THX for the link:)

didn’t know lovely sweetroll has an own homepage (which ofc just makes sense):giggle:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Anna: "Gawd..I can't believe I'm sitting here not wearing any underwear!"
Anna: "Who would've thought that betting my entire "Intro to Human Sexuality 101" class to all get A's. I'd be the one losing!?"
Anna: "At least all the gals in the class agreed to do the same in solidarity."
Anna: "Why am I actually getting excited to see what the guys have planned for today's class?"
Anna: "Hmm..And I wonder what's in store for me at the after-class celebration later tonight..."

A tiny shiver of goose-bumps ran through Anna's body as 2 PM struck at the bell tower and the door to the classroom opened and a rush of laughter, giggles and excited footsteps filled the room..

Me: Every time X3rr4 posts a new render

Thank you :love: :giggle:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Omg!! Now i want to see whats gonna happen next!!
Only in the classroom still, in my imaginarium... ice breaker games for an unforgettable sexy party later..

The guys judge which gal has
- the cutest bush or lack of one..​
- the sexiest bend over..​
- the sexiest hand-bra cleavage lean over..​
The gals judge which guy/gal
- anonymously wrote down the most erotic thing they wanted to do to the gals/Anna
- and have to guess who the naughty author was

The guys are then blindfolded and judge
- the best ass by feel..​
- the best boobs by squeeze..​
- the sexiest smelling body (guy's choice of part/parts)..​
- the best kiss..​
The gals turn to get blindfolded and have to
- guess which hard-on belongs to who by feel or taste (hehe)..​
- choose who is the most talented tongue worker below the waist (gals competing too)​

But two hours can only host so many games.. As everyone gets presentable again excited for the party tonight..
None of them notice the Janitor slowly closing the door behind him/(or her hehe) as he/she steps back into the hallway with the happiest grin on his/her face.. "Miss Anna aren't you a naughty one hehe.. Oooh the fun we're going to have.."
Alrighty Publio9 have tempted X3rr4 best I can with my limited skillz. No we cross our fingers and wait hehe
;):cool::love::giggle:

(X3rr4 I know you mad busy with your game, so I'm just joking here no pressure. Thank you for your all your free renders you already bless us with on the daily :love: :giggle:)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote