Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Haha, but they weren't that good.
Ummm... The Sunset Biker Anna is Desktop Wallpaper worthy (ok secondary monitor worthy butt still) :love:
and Softball Anna was in fact..

The Lads: "Lookin' effin' sexy Sergeant, but are you sure you want to act ass ;) bait for the Zombies!?"
Sgt. Anna: "I trust you'll got my sweet arse covered Lads; Or no-one's getting a second performance of last night!"
The Lads: "SIR YES SIR!"
The Lads: "Light em' up Lads.. No-one is laying a single finger on our bootyful Sergeant other than us tonight!"
The Lads: "Oorah!!"

Edited for clarity
Scene: Zombie Slayer Softball Anna after where she is all sweaty with a victory smile/grin, bloody bat in hand or over shoulder.
Time: Sunset like Biker Anna "never take picture against the light" lighting (obviously! :LOL:)
X3r44?? please and thank you :love:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Serious question why is there such a huge quality difference between the Monthly Wallpapers, the awesome Fan Art here :cool: and the in game scene renders. I feel the in game renders are far below par in quality from the other two. Is it miss lighting or over-lighting or is it just me getting too much quality content in the Fan-Art thread :love::giggle:. Any professional insight to my dilemma?

P.S. Still love the game but feel Anna deserves better now and the Monthly wallpapers :love: proves that Deep has the skillz, so am I missing something?

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Serious question why is there such a huge quality difference between the Monthly Wallpapers, the awesome Fan Art here :cool: and the in game scene renders. I feel the in game renders are so below par in quality from the other two. Is it miss lighting or over-lighting or is it just me getting too much quality content in the Fan-Art thread :love::giggle:. Any professional insight to my dilemma?

P.S. Still love the game but Anna deserves better now and the Monthly wallpapers :love: proves that Deep has the skillz, so am I missing something?
Poor DeepSleep :ROFLMAO:

From my own experience and my own thoughts about making games..
Making a good render requires time.. sometimes hours or even days, good mood and/or feelings sometimes, the software sometimes it's not in your side either, add that most of the devs have real job as well, social life, family and as usual it's not everything pink.. bad day at work, come home find 100 bills to pay, wife drunk in bed, kids doing drugs.. well overreacted but you get the point..
The deadline I guess it's another problem.. the hate comments on your game.. lack of inspiration..
I have a few renders where I worked like a couple of hours only for the scene.. render that another good hours to get best result and in the end I was still not happy with that but was good enough.. well that for me took like 1 day lets say.. as a dev you kinda have to do like 300 hundred in a month or so..
Apart from the good renders, you need a good story, writing skill.. apart from these 2 you need to write a code, compile in a game, fix bugs, listen the feedback.. it's more than a full job..
And still.. many of the players won't see that.. would see only the errors and start to throw shit in the comments.. because why not, behind a keyboard you feel like you're a God and the rest are some shitty kitchen scrubs (not overreacting)..

In the end.. I think DS does a really good job.. all the best with your all projects (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote