Mar 21, 2019
My review so far: Well, i'm a fan of rough sex, so my opinion is not for all. But this game have much of potential, Anna have involved in quite a lot illegal acts but most of criminal around her seem too nice, Sergey was too gentle on her, Micheal seem like a social worker for his status. IDK about what creator have in his/her mind about the bar, but the criminal thugs have no sense at all. He said he should throw Anna to his boys, i would like to see some act for it, rather than nothing. Man, she is a beautiful and attractive gal, somehow a little bit innocence, but the game turned her into a slut too fast, especialy with Alfred, i think that old hack must be most hated character for most. I thinks some guys next door is a good idea but not like Alfred, pop out from nowhere, some scene on stair may help, 2 thugs molested her on train seem promise but i really hate the IT guy show up suddenly after Anna act with Sergey, it's should be much better, she was drunk, and without the IT guy, it should be much interesting if creator can add some action there. Jeremy was a good way for story but he was too weak, give him some more power, some more domination and things will have much more interesting progress. I'm not a fan of lesbian relationship so i have no comment about Anna and other gals, but all the guys around her lack of will to claim her for themself, no jealous, no willing but Jeremy. Give them some option and things will turn out much better, some more explore will not hurt at all. But overall, this is a fantastic game, full of imagination and creative, nice work creator, can't wait for next update.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
A question:
There is some translation into Spanish
Or there is the possibility of doing it modified some file
No but there is an italian one. You will have to pay though. Yes, paying despite it's a free game. And paying despite the italian mafioso does not own the rights of the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You could either play the Ren'Py remake, or play the Windows version using Wine.
Well, I was able to turn the Windows RPGM version into a native Linux version by simple replacing some files I took from Lust Epidemic. Now the game runs natively without using Wine, a VM or browser, on my Linux machine. ;)

Since I'm not very familiar with Macs I searched a little bit in the net and found this project:

This tool might be able to replace or add the needed resources for a native Mac version. You should try it ;)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
@DeepSleep i beg you please please focus sometimes on Rebecca. This woman has the most beautiful curvy butt. If anytime annas game finishes then rethink making one with Rebeccas model. Thank you for this gam3 also and cant w8 for the next update.
if we want to see Rebecca and Anna sex scene it will be hard. Because it against Patreon's rule. Incest is forbidden

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm... Probably I'm dumb, but there's no mention of RPG Maker MV on that page. Or does it not matter?
Lol.. I wasn't aware for RPG Maker MV being the successor of RPG Maker VX Ace! :eek:

So, yeah.. this tool might not work with Maker MV at all! Sorry for that!

But maybe you could copy the folder structure, plugin etc. from the native Mac version of Lust Epidemic to fit them for Anna, since both games are made with RPG Maker MV. :unsure:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, I was able to turn the Windows RPGM version into a native Linux version by simple replacing some files I took from Lust Epidemic. Now the game runs natively without using Wine, a VM or browser, on my Linux machine. ;)

Since I'm not very familiar with Macs I searched a little bit in the net and found this project:

This tool might be able to replace or add the needed resources for a native Mac version. You should try it ;)
I am not interested in playing an RPGM game if I can help it; instead I run the Ren'Py version that @osmcuser132 makes.

Reactions: cold_arctus

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
But maybe you could copy the folder structure, plugin etc. from the native Mac version of Lust Epidemic to fit them for Anna, since both games are made with RPC Maker MV. :unsure:
Well, I tried this with an another game. It seemed to be fully workable, but made saves into it's own folder instead of KADOKAWA - I don't know either some permissions were messed up, or there's a wrong script somewhere... However such solution is pretty playable, I guess.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, I tried this with an another game. It seemed to be fully workable, but made saves into it's own folder instead of KADOKAWA - I don't know either some permissions were messed up, or there's a wrong script somewhere... However such solution is pretty playable, I guess.
Up do share your workaround? Maybe an indusiate will pick it up and find a solution for this problem.. Sharing always helped to find a solution :D @goobdoob knows it pretty as well ;):p

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Up do share your workaround? Maybe an indusiate will pick it up and find a solution for this problem.. Sharing always helped to find a solution :D @goobdoob knows it pretty as well ;):p
The easiest is to take a Mac version of Lust Epidemic (for example), delete all files from app.nw folder, and copy package.json + all files from www folder of your game to app.nw. Also one can set permissions to 755 on all the files and folders, but I'm not sure if that matters.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The easiest is to take a Mac version of Lust Epidemic (for example), delete all files from app.nw folder, and copy package.json + all files from www folder of your game to app.nw. Also one can set permissions 755 on all the files and folders, but I'm not sure if that matters.
Nice one! This should also work with the compressed/Crunched version of Anna!

@steama90 try it out!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
if we want to see Rebecca and Anna sex scene it will be hard. Because it against Patreon's rule. Incest is forbidden
Really? I didnt say anythink between sex scene Anna and Becca. And why not? Some games have it. Now I said maybe another game with Beccas model. Now do u understand or not?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
@DeepSleep i beg you please please focus sometimes on Rebecca. This woman has the most beautiful curvy butt. If anytime annas game finishes then rethink making one with Rebeccas model. Thank you for this gam3 also and cant w8 for the next update.
Don't give up hopefully we are looking forward to Rebecca Alfred scene. Because Alfred knows Rebecca very well. Just waiting for the developer to say something on them. But I am very hopeful he will put some content on Rebecca and Alfred.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Don't give up hopefully we are looking forward to Rebecca Alfred scene. Because Alfred knows Rebecca very well. Just waiting for the developer to say something on them. But I am very hopeful he will put some content on Rebecca and Alfred.
Me too. Good that someone likes Rebecca. I love her curvy body. This curvy ass.

nousdeuxas

Feb 13, 2019
I'm new to this game, he is very good ! really like it ! someone know the delay with new updates ? every month ?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes