Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah man we definitely need more Alfred's content, his scenes turn me on so much. I also want a HOBO who corrupts Anna into having sex with him anytime he wants. But I guess it'll never happen PepeHands.

Please don't hate me guys I just love watching a beautiful girl getting fucked by old and ugly dudes by corrupting her and I'm tired of seeing handsome dudes with ripped physique fuck a girl. XD
Yeah we have too much of those games: handsome guy fucks pretty girl / Milf gets boring and should happen more in real life not fantasy, fantasy should adress things which does not happen (often) shouldn’t happen (often)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I agree, it would be fun seeing Anna in your points some time in her story. ;)
I must say i like Ashley and Jermey side on how they are doing it with Anna more then Thimoty, John etc. (Always like the BDSM/Bondage, slave side more) And ofcourse Alfred's route.

Laundrey room scene with Alfred (Spoiler ahead if you not have played this far!):

#Anna turns her head around an look into Alfreds eyes:
-Anna: I Want to be close to you always.
-Alfred: Anna...Ahhh.... I love you so much...
-Anna: I hope this never ends...
-Alfred: Me too, honey... me too...
#cum gushed out of Anna's pussy as Alfred pulled out his dick...
-Anna: There is so much of it...
-Alfred: You are the only one for me... I don't have any other girls!
-Anna: Oh, Alfred. You are so innocent and nice.
-Alfred: I'm sorry if i'm messing with you
-Anna: It's not your fault. I want you too.
#Alfred got down from the sofa, still breathing hard...
-Anna: We should meet more often... Ifeel so free around you.
-Alfred: What about andew? He is your boyfriend after all!
-Anna: I know... It's complicated... I love him, but i want more... I need more...
-Alfred: Then talk to him. If he loves you, he might accept it and both of you can live happy together.
#Anna dressed back up and both went to the washing machine...

It would be an awesome history if Anna got be Alfreds "girldfriend/wife"(OC behind Andrews back if not we get the possibility to break up with Andrew) if Alfred ever took her with him around in town,out of town, meetings with his partners/friends from the catwalk etc. :love::p
Hey there! :)
Yeah a relationship with Alfred would be nice :)
I like Alfred scenes too but in my opinion the laundry scene could have been much better. Didn’t like the lack of angles and positions :/
About Ashley and Jeremy:
Hm. For me personally it’s tricky here cause: I like Ashley’s scenes much more, but I like Jeremy visually as a dirty fat old bastard more. Ashley lookwise is boring for me but his scenes are far better.
And thanks for your response always appreciate your comments ;)

Reactions: Latex224

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This could do and I am still waiting for scene between Alfred and Rebecca. Which Alfreds memory takes him to past and showcases the scene between the two because this or something similar has to be done. But I don't know what plans does developer has Or to what extent he listens to opinions and works on them?
Yeah for me a perfect scene would be Anna makes a job and turns out to get fucked by fritzgerald who sucks cocaine from her titties, during Alfred wants to visit Anna but Rebecca too they both have a naughty conversation and Rebecca flirts with Alfred till Alfred can’t resist anymore and fucks Rebecca. :love:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes