Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update of progress of the next release.

I'm back for a little euro-trip and are already working on the next update.

At the moment I'm working full speed on renders and all of the scene setups are done, so now the most time consuming part of rendering is coming. First edited renders will be uploaded to elite patron folder in following days.

Here you can see that Anna has finally arrived at a Spa and she will have a chance to try out her hand :) I'm not going to spoil any more of that scene, but it will have an option to came out very interesting. I like that outfit though :)

I will also upload a fixed version of 1.6 I talked in previous weekly update in a couple of days.

That's it for now.

Thank you again for your amazing support and feel free to contact me on any questions or suggestions you have about the game or other stuff :)
Sincerely yours,

Deep

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

At the moment I'm working full speed on renders and all of the scene setups are done, so now the most time consuming part of rendering is coming. First edited renders will be uploaded to elite patron folder in following days.

Here you can see that Anna has finally arrived at a Spa and she will have a chance to try out her hand :) I'm not going to spoil any more of that scene, but it will have an option to came out very interesting. I like that outfit though :)

I will also upload a fixed version of 1.6 I talked in previous weekly update in a couple of days.

That's it for now.

Thank you again for your amazing support and feel free to contact me on any questions or suggestions you have about the game or other stuff :)
Sincerely yours,

Deep
Motherfucker taking trips while here I'm holding my dick trying not to fap till next update. :LOL:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Hope the trip was nice! Always thought you were from europe lol. ^^

About the image: dear god does this looks hot, promising and interesting!
Is that fritzgerald? :eek::sneaky:
Damn that outifut suits her so well. Let her look even curvier:)
Hope this will be a relative long scene with a good amount of options. hopefully one is a relaxing ride on that massage table which turns into a sensual sex scene with maybe a sensitive boob massage :sneaky:

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
I think Anna appointed as a assistant in spa house and she is going to deliver first job to customer

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I have a doubt or rather another among so many: Does this scene happen in the game or is it just a wallpaper ?! :unsure:
It seems so interesting ;)

1910_21_2_subway_5_31_07_2019.jpg

So... What about the new update, where we chose what Andrew sees with the drug dealer ... I loved it! Because he needs to be an innocent young man and let Anna have fun without hurting him! :love::love:

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons! Another quick update on the progress of the next release and what I have been up to.

I have been still working on some changes, and I changed some events in the game. In the scene where Andrew saw Anna with a drug dealer, he won't see the whole stuff. I have also added a choice there, so ones who don't want to give in can choose so. The same goes for the scene where Ashley sent the link to Andrew, it won't happen, so Andrew will still be clueless of everything. It took me some time, and there still might be some text mistakes here and there, but I hope there are not much left of those. I decided to do so as It fits more with the game and It wasn't my intention at the beginning to make so. So now everything should be back to good old cheating :) I will upload fixed version later though.

I have also started work on further scenes and in the image, you can see a shooting of ad with Dilan and another actor. I hope that this scene will come out very hot.

Plot for other scenes is also done, so now all the work goes to rendering.

That's it for now. Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep
Great update! I look forward to this improvement! :love::love::love:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have a doubt or rather another among so many: Does this scene happen in the game or is it just a wallpaper ?! :unsure:

View attachment 383079

So... What about the new update, where we chose what Andrew sees with the drug dealer ... I loved it! Because he needs to be an innocent young man and let Anna have fun without hurting him! :love::love:
I remember a scene in the game where she talked with those (or other two guys) at the entrance of the house where she lives, but story didn't progress. Or did it? Hmm, I am not sure, there was a groping scene in one update or not, I am confused, maybe I confound some other games. So, you don't know more than before -> useless post.

#So sad. - DT

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017

View attachment 383079

yea, this scene happen in game, there was groping and double handjob in metro train - she thought it was andrew xD

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks for the share Mr. [B][SIZE=6]Longo McFap[/SIZE][/B]:giggle:
And that outfit looks stunning on Anna Mr. [B]DeepSleep[/B] :love: But im not sure, is Anna whearing some kind of pantyhose on the picture or is maybe just the lighting/possison of her feets/aka thighs?

That could be a sexy scene where our bellowed Anna is whearing some pantyhoses and one of the guys just rips it open in the holy area and starts having fun with oral and back and forth - back and forth :love::p

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
yea, this scene happen in game, there was groping and double handjob in metro train - she thought it was andrew xD
Ok Come on ... The scene that is in the game she does not wear this outfit and Andrew is next to her, in which I expose he is not there, I refer to exactly this scene, with this outfit and body movement. I understand that people like to answer questions but need to carefully interpret what is asked. If you don't know what it is, just read on!

1910_21_2_subway_5_31_07_2019.jpg

Reactions: Latex224 and Mark17

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I remember a scene in the game where she talked with those (or other two guys) at the entrance of the house where she lives, but story didn't progress. Or did it? Hmm, I am not sure, there was a groping scene in one update or not, I am confused, maybe I confound some other games. So, you don't know more than before -> useless post.

#So sad. - DT
Interpreting pics and questions is everything!

Ya Really useless post answer.

So much sad still.

NtrMAN

Oct 28, 2018
Is the fitzgerald lying on the massage table? If so, it could be a good revenge for the fitzgerald.Anna can face the consequences of the cheating.I hope we see a good and long sex scene in this scene.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
Ok Come on ... The scene that is in the game she does not wear this outfit and Andrew is next to her, in which I expose he is not there, I refer to exactly this scene, with this outfit and body movement. I understand that people like to answer questions but need to carefully interpret what is asked. If you don't know what it is, just read on!

View attachment 383913
its a photo from one of weekly updates about game (not wallpaper), but changes have been made in final look of this scene.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its a photo from one of weekly updates about game (not wallpaper), but changes have been made in final look of this scene.
Exactly. It’s about the vibe of the scene and what it tells. I bet Deep made many minor changes during creating this game. Many we don’t know.
(Maybe many good and some bad ones who knows)

But it’s a fact that this scene in the pic refers to the scene in the game where she travels in the train and get groped by these two guys. It about the story what the pic tells.
But interesting you look for every detail.

The only things which are (currently) not in the game to 100% are most of the monthly wallpapers. I personally long time hoped for:
- a short Story/Long abstract quest with Anna in a kinky fantasy world
- Anna and her sister posing for some rich old artist
- Anna in „Venedig“ with crazy sexy hotpants and a white top
- Anna in some dark backyard/alley very sexy dress during a guy (Roberts (the friend of Timothy) big brother?) interrupts and seeing her
- Anna in some strange ritual/festival with Alfred and a few other old guys

And these never happened till now. Not with these guys with this action and in these locations

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes