Marc us

Mar 1, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons! Another quick update on the progress of the next release and what I have been up to.

I have been still working on some changes, and I changed some events in the game. In the scene where Andrew saw Anna with a drug dealer, he won't see the whole stuff. I have also added a choice there, so ones who don't want to give in can choose so. The same goes for the scene where Ashley sent the link to Andrew, it won't happen, so Andrew will still be clueless of everything. It took me some time, and there still might be some text mistakes here and there, but I hope there are not much left of those. I decided to do so as It fits more with the game and It wasn't my intention at the beginning to make so. So now everything should be back to good old cheating :) I will upload fixed version later though.

I have also started work on further scenes and in the image, you can see a shooting of ad with Dilan and another actor. I hope that this scene will come out very hot.

Plot for other scenes is also done, so now all the work goes to rendering.

That's it for now. Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep
Hello
it's all well and good, but we should not forget that Anna has not had sex with andrew for a while.
it should perhaps be a little hot time with his lover? to make their story credible?

Reactions: Cedrog and Latex224

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Considering that the last few times she found it disappointed, it's credible that she stopped ;)
Also, and I might be wrong there, but I thought the all story was about her with other people (note gender neutral appellation) than Andrew

But you got me curious, I personally don't care about Andrew (one way or another, considering how transparent he is), but it appears other people do. So I'm wondering, why is that??
Possibly compassion, less likely identification with his general inadequacy, most probably the fact that his presence is imperativ for prolongation of the ntr angle, Which makes him more of a background prop than a character lol.

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
Well some hope she will leave him and I always try to do everything personally that their relationship breaks ^^ but maybe who knows
I had last time posted the idea of a humorous little sideline or Anna doing tidying up in the apartment and found an erotic book in Andrew's business, open on an advertisement "increase the size of your sex with a few pills ".
Anna surprised by the announcement decides to go to the sex shop to have information on this product, discover at the bottom of the shop Andrew trying these pills with the pretty saleswoman "hahaha !!"
by dint of making him horns, he also has the right to have desires.
2 choices are offered to players? Interrupt the scene and make it a household scene or go to participate in sex games ???

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
can somebody tell we where to find rebecca .. as the quest mention that i need to convince rebecca for the photoshoot..

thanks...

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Damn it lol I was really wanting Anna and Andrew to break up but since he's changing it probably won't happen now. Unless of course I'm reading it wrong which I doubt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
I need help! After first time in Spa i need to meet Carl in his office but when i come nothing happens and that white bubbl disappears what to do? Maybe bug

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I need help! After first time in Spa i need to meet Carl in his office but when i come nothing happens and that white bubbl disappears what to do? Maybe bug
I believe one should first do Carl (and consequent scene at the bar and warehouse), and only then the spa. In other words first work and then play lol.

D

Deleted member 1536755

Can anyone clarify- is there more content after the catwalk for the lesbian scene?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes