Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
This is not a scene from 1.7 :)
Yes, these are just old wallpapers, but I see that a lot of your wallpapers appear in the game, so I thought that everything is possible, especially since the last weekly update hints there are all these characters

Jaidev

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys I need a little help here, I'm a newbie who is trying to write his first incest/romantic story (big Literotica fan). What I'm trying to do is to portray my female lead character figure same like Anna's figure ( for my female lead character the only image is stuck in my head is Anna's "so spare me" )
I wanna go in little bit detail about her body eg: does she has 44 size bubble butt with a hint of apple bottom 36d round breast, does she has a long athletic legs and so on i know i'm asking alot but still..
Well I did try busting my brain but what I need a little bit accuracy which I know only you can help up with
plz help me out guys..
Sorry for the long discription and my wrong nglish

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys I need a little help here, I'm a newbie who is trying to write his first incest/romantic story (big Literotica fan). What I'm trying to do is to portray my female lead character figure same like Anna's figure ( for my female lead character the only image is stuck in my head is Anna's "so spare me" )
I wanna go in little bit detail about her body eg: does she has 44 size bubble butt with a hint of apple bottom 36d round breast, does she has a long athletic legs and so on i know i'm asking alot but still..
Well I did try busting my brain but what I need a little bit accuracy which I know only you can help up with
plz help me out guys..
Sorry for the long discription and my wrong nglish
Dont go for Anna's figure go for Rebecca's figure and Anna's innocent face.

Reactions: Jaidev

Jaidev

Apr 10, 2018
I'll be Damn, why didn't I thought of that while Anna looks innocent with a hot body but Rebecca has a body to die for..
I'll go for your idea on the story which I'm currently working on thanks for the idea b

But still Can I get the discription of both for future reference may be plzzz "any one" help me
I know this is alot to ask but I'll be forever grateful to you

Thank alot in advance to those who might feel pity on me and decides to help me.... Lol

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Someone that could share the September wallpapers with us? :) And ofcours the August ones. ;)

Reactions: vrokol
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes