Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks really hot! my 3 most fav characters! just one thing: i personally think it would have been even hotter if anna would have spread her legs and rebecca would have kissed alfred and alfred fondels rebeccas breast with one hand, and annas with the other one. :p still amazing job!!! :love:

Rebeccas butt and thighs are mindblowing would love to see someone grab those when she rides some lucky dick :3

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick news of the next update.

At the moment I'm already working on the last scene as well as editing previous renders and adding them to the elite render folder.
Here you can see a scene with Alfred. It came out a bit longer than expected, as well as a bit more complicated than I thought as I used more figures than I planned before. Regardless it's going to be hot. Anna won't hold off her naughty inner side anymore and will achieve what she want's.

So far everything is going fine, and I still plan to finish the update till the end of September, but I hope that you won't judge me too much if it takes a little bit more time if necessary to bring the best content Anna and I can.

That's it for now as I'm going back to rendering. I'm trying to work on the game every moment I can, even on weekends because I love it. I hope you love Anna too.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's 4 the weekly update sharing Longo McFap! :giggle:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
And again without a spa((. I hope when the scene in the spa comes out she will be with a massage therapist
My guess is, that Anna goes to spa for a massage but the therapist isn’t there cause of reasons but she already got naked and cause she doesn’t now he isn’t there and gets bored she walks around and find Fritzgerald a few rooms after already lying and waiting for some intense massage.
She thinks this is maybe a great opportunity to corrupt him for business and get informations but then it turns out to get intense and they fuck. To be continued -

Something like that.

But even I miss spa scene too:

Rebecca > spa

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes