VN Ren'Py Completed Anna's kingdom [1.0] [Trinciapapere]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Anna's kingdom is a new vn with multiple choices/endings free to choose for the player. Game tells about Anna's struggle: she is an angel, but born and lived in the worst place in all world: "Caccianli i cieli per non esser men belli/ ne lo profondo inferno li riceve/ ch'alcuna gloria i rei avrebber d'elli". How much "reigns" are there out there? Dante Alighieri said 4: Hell, Purgatory, "Heartly word" namely "this world", our planet, and the LIMBO, where cowards feed the worms with their carrions!!! And that fella was a very cultured and intelligent person, he knew geografy, history, latin language, filosofy and only God knows what else! Wery well, and he gave us an Eternal Gift: La Divina Commedia. I have read a lot in my life: I created this vn trying to make a little summary of what I caught in 44 years. We are all "giunchi": as that guy said, ovveeeeeeeeeeerosia all perfectly equal in that we are unique. If you are looking for answers, have a good listen. If you're just trying to jerk off to images or videos, forget it: this artwork is not for you! Enjoy listening. Trinciapapere!

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2022-10-25
Developer: Trinciapapere
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English/Jewish
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Windows:
Win/Mac/Android/Linux: - - -

1.png 3.png 4.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
trinciapapere some more information would be nice i need at least some overview from you.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I don't get why the dev doesn't follow the template he has alerady a game here on f95 ....
trinciapapere add or quote me if you can give me Overview of this game and Male or Female protagonist after that I will move it into games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Yeah but could you tell me if Male or Female MC and the overview (what is the game about) with out that i can not move it.

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
If you really want your game to be something, maybe even consider turning this into a career you have to fix a few things.

Relax with all the heavy dialouge (especially when dialouge does not seem to be your strongest side, in this case you should focus on the sex stuff) and ACTUALLY include some goddamn sexual content (not just content where a guy touches the mc's pussy, like damn). And the Einstein stuff is just annoying, it was funny when i booted up the game, but seing the same picture 20 times gets old real quick.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I think I know the answer, but let's ask just to clear the question: Is it possible to play on a "pure lesbian" route? Not having relations with men (or with a penis in general, whether it's a man, orc or centaur or futanari)? Only with women 100% of the time?

• Angry
Reactions: Space_Cow99

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I kinda like the direction of the story (to the person who said the story is similar to Frozen, I have not seen that movie :( ).

Problems I see: I want to kill Ariel & Ralph since they bitch and moan when told what they must do to escape. There is WAY too much dialogue in these scenes: Volcano, Jago, Granma, etc. Spelling and grammar errors abound throughout (The free version of works great on spelling and catches minor grammar mistakes). The male centaur has an erection in at least one image. When a centaur is flaccid their penis retracts to the sheath. The horse should have a saddle in my humble opinion. There are probably a couple of other problems but they are minor compared with the above.

Now with a couple of pros: As mentioned, the beginning has potential, the characters and background artwork are great, l love the princess riding nude in the forest. ;)

I know that this is your first endeavor in developing a game, so please understand these are criticisms, not attacks on your work. Keep working on the game.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This plays like a "You better not have sex, or you'll die" game, which is all right. It's got some promise to it.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
When only one choice progresses the story and everything else just ends in the same blank end game screen, it's not really a multiple choice VN.

Reactions: TheGuyverOne

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
judging by the devs posts im assuming the english is bad?

also since he never answered im assuming you cant avoid dick in this game either?

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Just curious. But if every option ends up in "end game" except for one...Why even give us options to choose from? There's no alternate paths. For example, the first list of choices. Why is letting ralph fight and die create any change in the next part of the story? Also the guards in the dungeon either kill you or let you go...doesn't seem likely. If they were going to let you go they would have just done it in the first place so there is no need for conversation there. Why does the MC have to remain a virgin? the false king could have more fun with her and she can escape that way. Or after going to the dungeon and letting the guards have some fun she could grab the keys from one and run away. I don't mean anything negative so I am sorry if its seems that way. I am just observing that this is very linear with only one path. You can have other paths with the different options similar to the things I mentioned. Maybe the one current path is pure, and another is less pure, and another is slutty. Graphics are good. The girl is hot. Not every dick needs to be extra large especially in humiliation. But it has potential. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanLong

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
expect magic, epic battles, fantasy situations, epic music and so on.

trinciapapere, would it be too much to also expect proofreading. Reading the Overview made me wince. I'll give your game a shot, but finding so many errors in a couple of sentences doesn't lead me to believe I will be able to play without also wincing every few lines. Getting someone else to take a look at a game before release is always a benefit. Some people do it for free.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Is this pure lesbian or will it have straight sex? Look8ng at the graphic violence tag will this have rape and or blackmail?