VN Ren'Py Completed Anna's Kingdom the Devil's Worshippers 1.0 [Trinciapapere]

Dec 13, 2019
i'm very close to complete this second chapter and i'm working already on the third chapter of the serie: anna's kingdom the Antichrist... I've done a very deep debugging, with and without the help of a friend of mine, so the text of the final version will be clean of errors! i've build several scenes with very good renders but i will not spoil anything to you! i'll publish the complete version very soon, in the meantime just enjoy this ea version! there will be some text errors that will make your eyes bleed badly but hey: nobody can cut a big tree with only one fierce blow! i also put inside the visual novel a lot of my music compositions, like op 228 "the devil's victory" wich is a remaster of the immortal piece "tubular bells" from the film "the exorcist", and several pieces and symphonies: enjoy my work, it will be surely worth of your time! cheers...

ps: i got a request to the guy who opened the 3d: please remove the no sex tag: i've inserted several sex scenes in the main plot on the second part of the game that you will enjoy with the full release of it.

Dec 13, 2019
To the guy that runs this 3d: i've update the 3d and I have putted the final version of my game: it's completed and well debugged. I updated the mega platform with the mega button, please update the 3d to set my game in all other platforms.

ps: i've busted my ass with this game, but i'm glad to present it now to you all! the best gift you can do to me is just enjoy my games: i don't even care about the little copper just to release good games for you all. well, what are you waiting for? Enjoy this second chapter and await for the third: Anna's Kingdom the Antichrist, I'm developing it very quickly since I've reached a certain skill level with ren'py and the rendering art and I'll release it asap. Well, ENJOY IT! Cheers...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnnasKingdomTheDevilsWorshippers-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited: