Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
FINALLY! THANK YOU!
I've been waiting for this game for so long, since I found out "Fairy Tale Adventure" was abandoned.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i can see where this is going ...like they say on the dragons den "for that reason im out"

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
this game was previously released and abandoned so whats the deal with this? is it a rip off or is Masquerade doing something?

Seality

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, guys!
Can you help me out?

I've tried to use different word combinations to answer the second question about Rapunzel as "teach the girls to comb their hair, to comb her hair" etc.
Could you tell me the answers, please?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, guys!
Can you help me out?

I've tried to use different word combinations to answer the second question about Rapunzel as "teach the girls to comb their hair, to comb her hair" etc.
Could you tell me the answers, please?
someone already answered this, either scoll up or

The awnser is "Soldiers"
The next one is "Combing"
And then "Tomorrow"

You get the awnsers by exploring the village on diffrent days
For future reference, try looking at previous posts, you may find someone has already answered them

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Carefull to new comers: This studio already made this game, abandoned the original plot, made 5 or 6 more in the same game, abandoned the game entirely, stay silent for like 2 years, and now they are back with this...that has apparently nothing to do with theirs original game, except the characters are the same. Not wanting to be an asshole, and hoping they have a clearer vision of what they want to do now, i hope for the best....BUUUT still consider necesary to say this to anyone who wants to try it. Just as a red flag.
EDIT: I know that they made Divine Adventure, i was talking about the fairy tale proyect specifically. Still, not my best choice of wording, my bad.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes