Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Carefull to new comers: This studio already made this game, abandoned the original plot, made 5 or 6 more in the same game, abandoned the game, stay silent for like 2 years, and now they are back with this...that has apparently nothing to do with theirs original game, except the characters are the same. Not wanting to be an asshole, and hoping they have a clearer vision of what they want to do now, i hope for the best....BUUUT still consider necesary to say this to anyone who wants to try it. Just as a red flag.
Their other game Divine Adventure is pretty good, but i remember the old fairytale adventure game being pretty decent. I hope they don't overextend themselves with 2 seperate games and eventually just quit one of them.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Has anybody found death's name i'm stuck
He is also known as the Pale Horseman whose name is Thanatos, the same as that of the ancient Greek personification of death, and the only one of the horsemen to be named. Paul addresses a personified death in 1 Corinthians 15:55

Reactions: Nobody758

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
go shit game is exactly the same as Fairy tale adventure but with another name I have not seen a new mission or a new cg or anything that was not already done, basically it is the same game with another name to fool people and recycling things to fix the endings in a sloppy way

D

Deleted member 2248006

Guys have anyone found any scenes with the queen apart her showing the boobs? Also I finished the game but it feels really wierd and rushed.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Surprised to see this posted here. This is exactly the same as Fairy Tale Adventure; infact, Fairy Tale Adventure has more content. We only changed the name because Steam gave us issues with fairy tale copyright etc etc.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Surprised to see this posted here. This is exactly the same as Fairy Tale Adventure; infact, Fairy Tale Adventure has more content. We only changed the name because Steam gave us issues with fairy tale copyright etc etc.
So this isn't you

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
Does the chose in the beginning about what my goal in life is affect the game-play in any way?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nope. The Fairy Tale Adventure game on this site has more content than the steam version. The steam version has the entire London segment removed for example.
No wonder why it's only have 2.5/5 rating, and even least content than Fairy tale adventure? HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID THEY EVEN THINKING PUTTING THIS SHIT ON STEAM AND SELL IT?
HOLY SHIT! 7.99USD for a game with even least content than an abandoned game, this is just straight up RIP OFF AND GREEDY

TheSemyon

Oct 12, 2019
What is my name?
All eyes instantly move you
Some angel laugh with the thought that you have sealed your fate.
?????????????????????

dexasz

Oct 6, 2017
Carefull to new comers: This studio already made this game, abandoned the original plot, made 5 or 6 more in the same game, abandoned the game, stay silent for like 2 years, and now they are back with this...that has apparently nothing to do with theirs original game, except the characters are the same. Not wanting to be an asshole, and hoping they have a clearer vision of what they want to do now, i hope for the best....BUUUT still consider necesary to say this to anyone who wants to try it. Just as a red flag.
But they haven't been silent, "Divine Adventure" is their next game that they've been making and still are.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes