TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
This game does really cater to my fetishes, however I shall move on without leaving any passive aggressive comment and wishing a good day to all who read this comment and those that enjoy the game.
*doesn't? But good day to you too bro :BootyTime:

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
the steam store description is just a poor copypaste from dlsite.

based on the file size this is the full version, not the demo.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Steam release? English(MTL)

:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1989556 View attachment 1989557 View attachment 1989558
I remember playing this w/o a translation; was uber annoying until I found a walkthrough. You basically gotta interact with them then I forgot but think it was visit their room at evening/night; from outside; aka roof/balcony left side. It'd run an event to increase their heart to 2.
Then to increase it to 3, was either visit their room again or interact with the book in your room & call them.

Game was uber small/barebone though. Just events and selections. Seemed like test build / rough game to test the waters on earning potential.

Edit: Re-read the spoiler, and lol, don't think you're missing all that much, just more sex/position scenes. May have saved yourself some frustration, imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I don't know why but I prefer Tratritle over this, but just my opinion on two similar genre

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
If TRAITALE wasn't banned here due to rule 7, it would be a better game to choose than this one. Same theme (banging maids) but with more story and mechanics.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
If TRAITALE wasn't banned here due to rule 7, it would be a better game to choose than this one. Same theme (banging maids) but with more story and mechanics.
So I looked it up and that game is available on fckin Steam,how was it that steam of all places was able to 1up this site xD?
Plenty of games with pretty much the same character designs have been up on this site for years...Rule 7 is wack or admins have some personal vendetta against this particular game:coffee:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Nerd looking protag but well the maid waifus is hotz... And it's harem so yeah...
But at least this will become great if the story have a soul more so that will make it alive...

NateFury101

Dec 21, 2021
So I looked it up and that game is available on fckin Steam,how was it that steam of all places was able to 1up this site xD?
Plenty of games with pretty much the same character designs have been up on this site for years...Rule 7 is wack or admins have some personal vendetta against this particular game:coffee:
yo i cant find anything "TRAITALE" on google or steam how did you find it awdasdasdasd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fsfdss
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes