ben akeba

May 9, 2018
What garbage so an MTL that is actually sold that way on Steam.
dude they've been doing that for years and atrocious censoring >< i remember one where h scene, where censored ... (prety normal for steam till that) then the rest of the game was censored to make it r13 >< no alcool, no drugs, no harsh language >< it was a harem by a fat rapist using drug alcool and blackmail game had shitty googlefoo mtl and two third of the content censored without any kind of subtility

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Damn, that game looks much better. I might have to check it out. Not really into shouta, but everything else looks good.

Are any of the maids virgins?
2 of them are (the warrior and the loli), the oldest one is unclear, and the Succubus isn't.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How is this "Animated"? The pictures for animation are there but the game is bugged or something

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This is my fetish but the alien language it was translated into makes it impossible to play for me
Still, I'll recommend Maid Mansion and Modest Handmaid's Sex Work

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Yaya_

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
yeah, there seem to be a problem with the file, because when i try the demo on dlsite, the animation work, but when playing the version download here, the animation doesn't work.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I was wondering why the butler was having sex with the maids but then I realized that's supposed to be the noble
Untitled.png
See look if you give this Sebastian looking fucker a monocle he looks even more the role

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
what is the difference between young and middle aged? i mean young could mean shota for all i know and middle age fat bastard. anyone knows?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If TRAITALE wasn't banned here due to rule 7, it would be a better game to choose than this one. Same theme (banging maids) but with more story and mechanics.
You can still find Tratritle (not TRAITALE or TRIATLE) on ryuugames.com.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes