Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Else make sure that the html file is next to the images folder. Looking at the code, that scene loads "images/serum/research2-3.gif". So you don't want your html file at this level:
/D:/Local_Games/Anomaly Vault/
You want you html file at this level:
/D:/Local_Games/Anomaly Vault/Anomaly Vault v3/Anomaly Vault/
Thanks for the help. I got it to work

Reactions: DancingPriest

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Anybody looking for cheats, just open the index.js file in /scripts with a text editor and search for cheats. Should stay plaintext as log as dev doesn't obfuscate the js.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Anybody looking for cheats, just open the index.js file in /scripts with a text editor and search for cheats. Should stay plaintext as log as dev doesn't obfuscate the js.
Probably easier just to go to the Patreon link under the Developer Notes with the list of all cheats. Just one click away!:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
1. Extract the Core Game Files to create a folder named Anomaly Vault
2. Extract the Image Pack to create a folder named images
3. Move the images folder into the Anomaly Vault Folder
4a. Run the Anomaly Vault.html file in a browser (preferably Firefox)
4b. Run the Anomaly Vault Mobile.html file for CSS designed for mobile play

if you think that the files in the archive move randomly and each group should be placed in a separate archive... then you need to urgently go to school, re-learn to communicate with the computer!
the archive in archive system is used to spread viruses! it is no longer used for anything!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Erotibox has 2 back buttons once you finish the content in it.

When entering a cheat, it really should change the text, otherwise when entering multiple in a row you won't know if it is working.

The cheated stuff doesn't have the same layout as the normal items. research bar is small, text is different sized, etc.

Game requires a run through a text/grammar checker and a read through by dev.

doctor gloves secrete not secret

then a bunch of dead text and missing image.

Something went wrong, and you've encountered a bug. Keep in mind where you just where and what you did, and let me know so I can fix it.

Here's a list of important details. If you message me directly with these jams, I should have a better idea of what caused the problem:

Tried to access:darkVault

This same error happens on all unlocked darkvault cheats.

Another new "cheat" phrase can be "control" is a kind of SCP shooter game.

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
1. Extract the Core Game Files to create a folder named Anomaly Vault
2. Extract the Image Pack to create a folder named images
3. Move the images folder into the Anomaly Vault Folder
4a. Run the Anomaly Vault.html file in a browser (preferably Firefox)
4b. Run the Anomaly Vault Mobile.html file for CSS designed for mobile play

if you think that the files in the archive move randomly and each group should be placed in a separate archive... then you need to urgently go to school, re-learn to communicate with the computer!
the archive in archive system is used to spread viruses! it is no longer used for anything!
The archives are kept as separate downloads so I don't need to re-upload a 200 meg archive to fix a typo in a function name.

Erotibox has 2 back buttons once you finish the content in it.

When entering a cheat, it really should change the text, otherwise when entering multiple in a row you won't know if it is working.

The cheated stuff doesn't have the same layout as the normal items. research bar is small, text is different sized, etc.

Game requires a run through a text/grammar checker and a read through by dev.

doctor gloves secrete not secret

then a bunch of dead text and missing image.

Something went wrong, and you've encountered a bug. Keep in mind where you just where and what you did, and let me know so I can fix it.

Here's a list of important details. If you message me directly with these jams, I should have a better idea of what caused the problem:

Tried to access:darkVault

This same error happens on all unlocked darkvault cheats.

Another new "cheat" phrase can be "control" is a kind of SCP shooter game.
Thank you for the feedback! I'll try to fix these as soon as I can.
I like the cheat idea, but I've tried to do a first person engine before in javascript, and it ended up running too slowly to be fun. Thank you for the suggestion though.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
NoodleJacuzzi
Oh I wasn't mentioning you to change your game.

A game came out called "Control" In this game your character enters an SCP like facility and becomes a staff member. It is an FPS where you interact with/get powers from artifacts.

I saw all the cheat phrases and figured this one falls in line with those. Similar to "House of Leaves" book.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi
Oh I wasn't mentioning you to change your game.

A game came out called "Control" In this game your character enters an SCP like facility and becomes a staff member. It is an FPS where you interact with/get powers from artifacts.

I saw all the cheat phrases and figured this one falls in line with those. Similar to "House of Leaves" book.
Aah I see, thank you for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Update is out at
You can find a list of cheats and prisoner codes at

Changelog:
v4: January 2020 - Chaddicus Shades & Super Truth Serum
- 6 Chaddicus Shades scenes
- 3 Super Truth Serum scenes
- 3 Dark Vault Bimbo Dust scenes
- 1 Alternate Reality Mirror scene written by Captain CryptoGreek
- New sub-departments for gameplay purposes

A more in-depth overview can be found at the post above. Lemme know what you think. A new cheat was added letting you play a demo of a new game mode where you hunt down artifacts, it was a lot of work. After it's finished I'll probably just focus on adding more and more scenes with each update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to new scenes:
The Rainy DayZ trailer, I recognise that but for the life of me can't remember which game it was for...

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Reactions to new scenes:
The Rainy DayZ trailer, I recognise that but for the life of me can't remember which game it was for...
Glad you enjoyed the content, I'm not sure what would happen if a woman wore the shades. Maybe she'd become super dominant, or maybe the conflicting signals would break her mind?
The reference is to the opening cinematic of Left 4 Dead 2

This game has such a good, simple concept that works well in execution. Great stuff!
Thank you!

So, after using the search function and not finding a definitive yes or no - is there any content in the prison section currently?
Yes indeed! You need to use codes like 'SCP', the current prisoners are references to other series. The full list of codes is in the cheat post.

Jan 28, 2018
Glad you enjoyed the content, I'm not sure what would happen if a woman wore the shades. Maybe she'd become super dominant, or maybe the conflicting signals would break her mind?

Thank you!

Yes indeed! You need to use codes like 'SCP', the current prisoners are references to other series. The full list of codes is in the cheat post.
Thank you for your reply! I will definitely check it out then! I've enjoyed Human Alteration App and Hentai University from you as well!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like to think she would become super lezdom.
I knew it was one of the spate of zombie games we got a few years back, but couldn't remember which one. Thanks for reminding me, that would likely have driven me nuts until I remembered.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Has anyone tried the new "mission" mechanic? You enter the code: "anomaly hunter" in the Cheat Engine within the Toolbox Department.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone tried the new "mission" mechanic? You enter the code: "anomaly hunter" in the Cheat Engine within the Toolbox Department.
Yep, definitely see a lot of potential with this, love the idea of using anomalous artifacts as James Bond gadgets while going on missions and exploring to find more. I can also see how this would take a shit ton of work to make enough content to really fill out its potential, which sucks because I kinda like the premise just as much as the base game.

Also, I have no idea why I want a scene of banging Jeeves so bad. It's not like there's anything inherently sexy about that character archetype, and she's basically written like she's not even gender-swapped. Maybe it's the idea of using an artifact that's not inherently sexual for sexual gain, or maybe I just discovered I have a thing for lady butlers. More research is required.

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Yep, definitely see a lot of potential with this, love the idea of using anomalous artifacts as James Bond gadgets while going on missions and exploring to find more. I can also see how this would take a shit ton of work to make enough content to really fill out its potential, which sucks because I kinda like the premise just as much as the base game.

Also, I have no idea why I want a scene of banging Jeeves so bad. It's not like there's anything inherently sexy about that character archetype, and she's basically written like she's not even gender-swapped. Maybe it's the idea of using an artifact that's not inherently sexual for sexual gain, or maybe I just discovered I have a thing for lady butlers. More research is required.
I like her too, for me, it might just be the picture used for her though.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes