RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I still don't get it:

1. tags the game gets to be filtered by
Capture.PNG
2. tags the dev gave in the op:
Capture2.PNG

The female domination tag is missing from the second iteration of tags.

Question: which one is wrong? :rolleyes: I am only asking because both can't be right. And also because I would like it if nr 1. would be correct. However the number of Capture.PNG makes me seriously doubt that 1. is correct. That many likes indicate that the content is fairly mainstream.

Someone help me out with solving this mystery.

Ps:

Aug 7, 2017
I still don't get it:

View attachment 1649600
View attachment 1649603

Question: which one is wrong? :rolleyes: I am only asking because both can't be right. And also because I would like it if nr 1. would be correct. However the number of View attachment 1649606 makes me seriously doubt that 1. is correct. That many likes indicate that the content is fairly mainstream.

Ps:

I didn't play the whole game, but as far as I can tell, there is femdom content. If you look into the walkthrough there seems to be a hardcore Lesbian Humiliation quest or something like that.

But I often have the same problem, as I also filter by the tags, and the on the site there aren't the same ones.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
what do you do with the stuff from the hidden locker and also what do you do with the hole in the ceiling in the hallway at home?

Oct 22, 2018
I still don't get it:

View attachment 1649600
View attachment 1649603

Question: which one is wrong? :rolleyes: I am only asking because both can't be right. And also because I would like it if nr 1. would be correct. However the number of View attachment 1649606 makes me seriously doubt that 1. is correct. That many likes indicate that the content is fairly mainstream.

Ps:
Both are correct. There are some lesbian quests, and there is a girl whose entire questline revolves around femdom

Reactions: Aseratrix

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Where do you get the sock? I also noticed you can get the 3rd moment of glory which you'll need for the Kate love route. Also, how do yov get Maxine photo?

morgnthorg

Oct 29, 2017
The new chapter has 2 scenes attached to it:
  • Kate's cheerleader squad group paddling you ending with kate punting your balls
  • Kate forcing the nurse to give you a BJ

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes