Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Great game. Only thing I don't like is the updated digital art in later scenes. The old art had a certain charm to it, but it seems like every 2dcg game does this...

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Damn, the story is slow, but the writing and art is godtier. It's a shame the sidestories conflict with each other so much.

Chapter select is the best feature.

Fighting Kate is so damn hot, shame most of her sex content is masochism. The way we humiliate her during the contest was really finger-lickingly good.

Flora and Isabelle are both too goddamn cute and sexy. You should be able to combine both.

Where's my Flora and Jackeline threesome scenes?

The Nurse is a bonafide slave slut, but scenes with us dominating her is hot. Stealing her from Kate should give out something, if only random blowjob whenever we go to Nurse Station.

Lindsey also has a hot design and personality trats but her quests dont really plaay good IMO, idk why.

Mrs. L and Jo don't really do it for me here.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi!
It's my first time here, after I decided to give this game a try. Please, what is exactly the "X-Ray" mod? What advices would you give to a player like me, who is playing this game for the first time? - Thanks in advance!

BlueDrake1

Dec 4, 2019
how much femdom?
There are a few femdom scenes, quiet sparse but still consistent through the story. I'm guessing you would love Kate who is the main provider of this fetish but Jo and Jackelyn has some femdom minor moments too. Anyhow if you are okay with the chore fest this game is, the scenes and worldbuilding are quite enjoyable.

Blob

May 7, 2017
In the new quest I'm supposed to call Isabella on my phone but her contact isn't in my phone so I can't call her.
Is this a bug or what's going on?

RobbidyRob

May 18, 2018
I am unable to buy the Skirt for Flora, i'm getting a RenPy error when trying.
No mods or other are used, only the admin commands to cheat stats + money

May 25, 2022
many things I wish to say about this game but I don't wanna make a shit ass long review so i'll just write a few things mainly about how I felt, also I don't speak english so I hope I'll manage to write something correct

the game reminded me a lot of summertime saga with different art, I like the point and click / dating sim / school life theme, fits perfectly for those kind of games

I loved every characters and dialogs are very funny without getting cheesy or super long like some other games, I'd say my two favorites are our sister and Kate, it's very cool that the authors added femdom routes and content through Kate and many soft femdom aspects such as the dialogues, I wish there would be more students avaible in the school such as the cheerleaders (kate's friends) or the so called Chad (could be funny too)

I don't mind the grinding aspect such as collecting money to get gifts for the chars we like, trying to be more popular or getting stronger through little events, simply great mechanics that helps the game to offer a longer experience

a few combinations of items are very hard to guess without using the solutions or sometimes could be misleading in quests but that's some kind of "old school" mechanics that disappeared in current video games and im happy some devs still care for these things

and much more things like the beaver fights, jackelyn strapon, crazy teacher and nurse, isabelle etc, what really got me into the game aside of the art itself is how well written it is, I can feel the love they put in it, honestly I wish I could fund these guys thousands of dollars right now, it is also a game of my dreams

I've read on the website that the project started in 2016, it is now almost 2023, I'm pretty sure most people would think the content is very minimal after all these years (especially if you doon't really care about the gameplay or puzzles and play with the quests hints to rush kinky content) but I think the wait is worth it

for me the game does perfectly what its supposed to do, spending good time while building hornyness, what I find so surprising is that I got attached so much to most chars, whether it's Isa, Kate, sis or the others, hell even the weird girl's cat is pretty cute and you can flirt the cat for another good laugh !

Masterpiece !

RobbidyRob

May 18, 2018
Softlocked in the "Hurricane Isabelle" quest, i'm behind the School and need to call Isabelle to progress but don't have her phone number. Can't leave or do anything else all i can do is reload a save.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hi!
It's my first time here, after I decided to give this game a try. Please, what is exactly the "X-Ray" mod? What advices would you give to a player like me, who is playing this game for the first time? - Thanks in advance!
It appears no one in this thread cares about the x-ray mod.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Hi!
Just the ability to see through character clothes

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
Is there any way I can give myself a VHS tape for the missing tapes quest? I think it's bugged
Had that bug too, where I could never complete the quest. Used unren to look into the code..

Press shift-o to open the console, and type
mc.add_item("vcr_tape")

In the new quest I'm supposed to call Isabella on my phone but her contact isn't in my phone so I can't call her.

Is this a bug or what's going on?
Also had that bug, maybe due to siding with Kate at the beginning, don't know?

Press shift-o to open the console, and type
mc.add_phone_contact("isabelle")

Reactions: azdv and Blob

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.
is this compatible with the newest versions?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes