Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug?
I can't finish Fully Booked? I try to Combine the Yarn and the 3 Sticks or even the 1 Combined Stick and the Yarn but, I can't? I tried Outside and in Art Class when Lindsey is there and when she is not yet, nothing works?

The Walkthrough just says "The player must first combine the sticks together, then combine the yarn with the three sticks"

Any idea?

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
So I'm doing the Stolen Hearts quest.

At the end, you are given the choice to tell Isabelle the truth or not, and telling her the truth resolves the quest but without you learning why Lindsey did the thing.

I noticed that I'm in the middle of Dead Girl's Score, and thought progressing that quest might give an extra option here since it's Lindsey's quest and presumably we'll eventually learn what's up with Lindsey, so I reloaded a save to progress Dead Girl's Score first.

However, I'm at the point where the Quest Guide gives no instruction for Dead Girl's Score, and the hint on the phone only says "Meet your maker. Quest mom."

So two questions. Firstly, is there an alternate way to conclude Stolen Hearts where I at least know the motive? And what should I do to progress Dead Girl's Score now?

edit: Scratch the second question. I skipped through the day and the next step comes up at 6 pm. I'd still really like to know the answer to the first question though.

edit 2: I just went ahead and progress Stolen Hearts and it seems there's no way to clear it up. So new question, how do you progress Dethroning a Queen? Is it bugged? The Guide points me toward Isabella but there's no option on her to progress it, and the hint says to set up a meeting with the Oracle, and I don't know what that means.

edit 3: Okay it's sorted. The game makes you complete every other quest available before proceeding with that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Now that I've sorta done everything and realizing the carwash is a (day)dream, a coping mechanism for the MC after he experiences trauma and PTSD of Lindsey's fall, what is going on next? To be continued? I bet Maxine is one of the ultimate manipulators who has always been aware of the timeline, she's neutral in a sense of good and bad, have to keep it balanced like the Force + Jedi/Sith. But that's just a theory, a game theory.....!

But everything really adds up and makes a lot of sense, I'm hoping or maybe expecting AC will get a new game in the form of Season 2? Making it separate? Because the UI and systems are kinda bad so they might just do it from scratch. But what a long story that took like, 3 years to make up for Season 1? I certainly hope devs or someone will make a complete timeline because there are a lot of things still unsolved and it keeps getting more and more enigmatic yet it answers some things. Wonder how big the harem grows and the world builds as well, so much I wanna know like the fans

Ren Nan

Apr 30, 2019
Overall, I enjoyed the game. Except for a few bugs that slowed my progress. My issue is that the developers seemed to focus on Isabella while I did not. + Lindsey's ending is also odd to me.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Overall, I enjoyed the game. Except for a few bugs that slowed my progress. My issue is that the developers seemed to focus on Isabella while I did not. + Lindsey's ending is also odd to me.
It is a strange timeline indeed, but somehow it makes sense that contributes to the darkest timeline which leads up to the MC's reset to go back but can't do anything about it. I'm just also wondering if there will be 3 season in total, because it feels like it could be played out as a long trilogy yet it could be more. It's like 3 years for on big chapter to happen then moving onto the next and so forth...

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
season 2 released :)
I don't mind spoilers but the devs could/should seriously consider changing that update pic to something else... EDIT: nevermind, they're going all out on this anyway, so they don't see it as spoilers.

From Discord:

* There are more locations: docks, hospital (you can visit Lindsey!) and the science room
* New semester in the school. And the girls wear different clothes for it!
* Maya appears. (For those who don't know: short redhead. It seems that she has a foul mouth.)
* IT HAS FISH! Oh wait I'm not Miria from Isekai Meikyuu de Harem Wo, IDGAF about fish desu. Serious now, it has more items.

It's rather heavy development so I don't expect saves from older versions to go through, but I might be wrong. And that explains the relatively lacklustre last update, the devs were likely working on this one.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes