Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Did you not see the word "completionists" in there or does your shit grammar correlate to your reading comprehension?
I've probably forgotten more RPGs than you've ever played.
This barely counts as an RPG. Its a point and click adventure at best, and a visual novel with extra steps at worst.
Also most rpgs (at least the well-crafted ones) don't lock you out of key routes (like Kates) for not doing a bunch of random unspecified arbitrary choices that they player would never know about without a guide, which wouldn't be such a problem if the game wasn't so damn long and didn't take so much time to get back to that point.

Make no mistake, I like this game, but that doesn't mean that hunting this kind of shit down doesn't get tedious the second or third time around.
Not only rps count for the
Bro theres no way people are comparing this to Witcher 3 and Nier automata:LOL:
dude shhhh, just like shhhh

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Did you not see the word "completionists" in there or does your shit grammar correlate to your reading comprehension?
I've probably forgotten more RPGs than you've ever played.
This barely counts as an RPG. Its a point and click adventure at best, and a visual novel with extra steps at worst.
Also most rpgs (at least the well-crafted ones) don't lock you out of key routes (like Kates) for not doing a bunch of random unspecified arbitrary choices that they player would never know about without a guide, which wouldn't be such a problem if the game wasn't so damn long and didn't take so much time to get back to that point.

Make no mistake, I like this game, but that doesn't mean that hunting this kind of shit down doesn't get tedious the second or third time around.
Not only rps count for the
Not going throught the full list for this, but;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you still think that an example means that this game is an rpg, so if we talk about blitzball as a sport that means ffx is a sporting game

DjinnRaizan

Mar 11, 2019
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when i try to download this it opens as a new tab and i see text

Reactions: BartzV
Sep 26, 2021
when i try to download this it opens as a new tab and i see text
Right click on it and hit 'save linked content as' instead of just clicking on it. Or, make a new text document in your the 'game' folder of Another chance, rename it to something like 'patch.rpy' and copy the text from the link into the file.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
hey guys!
this game is very good
i want take out of the game as i can. anybody knows about how to get 3/3 corruption moment and 3/3 cupidity moment?
as i remember, but i am not sure

corruption:
1/3 - after Jo drink tea

cupidity:
1/3 - during photogenic

(i know how to get 3/3 glory moment)

please help with the other 2/3 in both, thank you :)

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
hey guys!
this game is very good
i want take out of the game as i can. anybody knows about how to get 3/3 corruption moment and 3/3 cupidity moment?
as i remember, but i am not sure

corruption:
1/3 - after Jo drink tea

cupidity:
1/3 - during photogenic

(i know how to get 3/3 glory moment)

please help with the other 2/3 in both, thank you :)
Save editor

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
can someone explain WHATEVER THE HELL IS THAT and how to unlock it
edit 1: nvm i need to be unable to romance lind for that, whats the difference between the nothing wrong and the ley line quest? can someone give me a rundown

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
can someone explain WHATEVER THE HELL IS THAT and how to unlock it
edit 1: nvm i need to be unable to romance lind for that, whats the difference between the nothing wrong and the ley line quest? can someone give me a rundown
as i know, but not 100% sure
ley - you goes after the doll (more Maxim)
nothing wrong - you goes after Lindsey (more Lindsey)

j3knahee

Jan 17, 2023
How can i go back and choose something different that require item from future quest from previous run (with item that i get from first run)

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes