ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
All this text just to say nothing, hm... made me waste my time reading it.

If you missed it my point was to point out the "Changelog" not being updated for a while or maybe in like forever!?
That is the only changelog that the developer has made. Although the past few were a little more informative than this one.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
That was a boring update, if you aren’t on the Kate route tbh. I like how they make the player care about characters like Isabelle and Flora, but the amount of content that they release every month should improve.
The truth is... For more content, they need more than a month. In my opinión, the updates shall be release per 3 to 4 months. Idk

Reactions: Testerguy19

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
(Plus you're right about the Jo scene, but she isn't drunk, just passed out I think from the tea you give her)
What chapter do I play to get it?

All this text just to say nothing, hm... made me waste my time reading it.

If you missed it my point was to point out the "Changelog" not being updated for a while or maybe in like forever!?
You get a scene where three cheerleaders tie you up. You can be combative/defiant or submissive/complaint. There isn't much to the scene snobby bitch (I forget her name) squats down with her knees apart and you can x-ray her panties to see her pussy and the other two cheerleaders' panties/pussies can be seen too.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Glock Saint Isshin

May 1, 2017
The walkthrough(official one ) is not up till date, it's not very interactive, it's hard to use, it a fking google doc file.
I think they have plans for the love lust system in the future but for now it's almost doesn't really matter. But i don't think that future is nowhere near.

Last edited:

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
To unlock the gallery, open your console (Shift+0) and type:
Python:
from types import FunctionType
func = compile('def unlock_all(a): return(True) ', "<boolean>", "exec")
is_replay_unlocked = FunctionType(func.co_consts[0], globals(), None)
Have fun
This doesn't work for me

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I know you have to get 3 moments of glory for Kate's love quest line. If you get a moment of glory resolve if you say you were leaving when you talk to her her lust drops and you don't get the chance to get her number. So anyone know if yov need the moment of glory for the love quest or has that changed? Kind of a bad update if you are going the Kate route and whant to get the love way of it to win her.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
When she is caught by the tree instead of freeing her you can interact with other vines to have her raped.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Oh wow, fresh update literally just yesterday. I will give my verdict on this later folks!

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
To unlock the gallery, open your console (Shift+0) and type:
Python:
from types import FunctionType
func = compile('def unlock_all(a): return(True) ', "<boolean>", "exec")
is_replay_unlocked = FunctionType(func.co_consts[0], globals(), None)
Have fun
that's Shift+O not Shift+0 (the letter O not number zero)

Reactions: hulrien

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Think I ran into a bug where I can’t use the capture card on the pc. Which sucks because homeroom teacher is best girl

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes