Popy

Feb 4, 2018
Game crashes when entering the bathroom after telling flora something was in the milk (day 1)... :(

Which is a shame, because I really liked the gameplay, but I can't even leave the house anymore and my last save was forever ago...
I have this issue as well...its annoying i can't progress further in game

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Any clues with Morning Mist quest? Hint says 'What was Mrs. L writing on the guard booth?' But cant see anything there

Also, how to start a quest when it points a character? Only talk n flirt options shows

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Love they look of the game. A good while in though the game now crashes when entering the bathroom in the missing tapes quest. Its a shame because its pretty enjoyable till now

------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/location.rpy", line 84, in render
File "game/1000_base_game/game/locations/home/bathroom/bathroom.rpy", line 12, in scene
File "game/1000_base_game/engine/quests.rpy", line 50, in __cmp__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'num_id'

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I love this game and his art-style
Sure, is bad that they removed the incest content but there is plenty of chances of they making a secret way to activate it or some good souls that make a patch for us.

Dec 11, 2017

The problem seems to be with the "quest" class not having a working _cmp_ function(Possibly, I have 0 experience with pythons class system) making comparison of 2 of these classes impossible.
I removed the bathroom check for "kate_dream_BLOWJOB" so it might break something during the dream so I suggest replacing base_game.rpa only after the dream.i

I don't know if there are other such checks later on, if there are they WILL be broken.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
How are you supposed to make money when loading chapters? I'm like 40$ short of what I need, and there are no money in the usual spots.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes