tai-one

Jun 21, 2022
I really enjoy games with a little bit of actual simple gameplay like these! It is well written and the artworks are nice.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
After thinking about it I think that the person who has been helping MC since the game started is the nurse, what do you think?

MambaBlackks

May 20, 2024
Is it normal that every time an update comes out, I always get different results while playing and the story changes a lot? and I can almost never do the same tasks? this game is absurd!

PS
But the guide is no longer updated?

Apr 11, 2018
what stops this from being a great game is:
- the bugs, ie unaccounted variables in what could happen
- gameplay/controls where you have to click twice even in order to move somewhere, there is so much unnecessary clicking
bugs is the worst one, ive had to fix the game through console 3 times in order to not get softlocked

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
what stops this from being a great game is:
- the bugs, ie unaccounted variables in what could happen
- gameplay/controls where you have to click twice even in order to move somewhere, there is so much unnecessary clicking
bugs is the worst one, ive had to fix the game through console 3 times in order to not get softlocked
you can change and than minus one click
i preferer moving with click, better than wasd

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Quick question about updates. I played a few months ago and a really big fan of "corruption" story paths in games then "love" paths. The corruption path was amazing but seemed to have a lot less content than love story. Has their been any progression for corruption route in the last few months or is tie focus still the love path? I'll probably try the love path soon cause the game deserve to be played fully.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
So, this game in development already for 4 years, and, apparently, it's one of those games that after reaching 1.0 just keeps on and on (as long as one can continue to milk his patrons, as I understand it).
So, just wandering: how's the story? You think it's getting close to culmination? Or this is just like Summer Saga or Milf City?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
So, this game in development already for 4 years, and, apparently, it's one of those games that after reaching 1.0 just keeps on and on (as long as one can continue to milk his patrons, as I understand it).
So, just wandering: how's the story? You think it's getting close to culmination? Or this is just like Summer Saga or Milf City?
Game is in chapter 2 and seems like the total are going to be 4 so yeah,is not even close to being finished.

Reactions: sexiwof

Ellanas

Jul 4, 2021
Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to "help" Lindsey, I honestly tried to do everything possible to "help" her, but no matter what I do, the chapter ends the same and I don't know what to do anymore.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to "help" Lindsey, I honestly tried to do everything possible to "help" her, but no matter what I do, the chapter ends the same and I don't know what to do anymore.
you cant. the story is jumping

fireball312

Aug 8, 2017
The gathering storm quest is glitched out for me. I gave Spiniach Isabel's panties but when he jumps out the window he never appears anywhere. I know he's supposed to start off in the homeroom but he simply isn't there. To be honest I think the homeroom itself may be glitched for me because Mrs. L is also not showing up there for me to start another quest. Does anyone know how to fix this glitch or if there is a console command to set the quest to being completed or something?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The gathering storm quest is glitched out for me. I gave Spiniach Isabel's panties but when he jumps out the window he never appears anywhere. I know he's supposed to start off in the homeroom but he simply isn't there. To be honest I think the homeroom itself may be glitched for me because Mrs. L is also not showing up there for me to start another quest. Does anyone know how to fix this glitch or if there is a console command to set the quest to being completed or something?
i meet this similar problem, but with the cat owner, Maxime should have been in her room, but she wasnt. because she was in the music room, because another quest. maybe, but only maybe, you should do some another quest. it looks to me, the quest can block each other

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes