BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Unofficial android version (1.41.1) Workupload Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch
Well, i will give it another chance. This game is trash, but thanks for wasting your time giving us an apk version, people like you makes the internet a better place.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
FUCK THIS GAME! SOFTLOCK! The mission setted my time to 7PM, but now i cannot sleep, or skip time, or nothing else. I am stuck, i have teleported from the school to my bedroom and now i am stuck in the house forever. Fuck this game, but now i am serious.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Here is the problem. I started the mission at 6PM with 0 time left, so when a bit after the texts ends, the game tp me at my home because it was 7PM. Now i am stuck, at less than 1h of gameplay.

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Super-vision key mod / Tilde replacer

Having to use the tilde key to switch on the interactables highlighting vision got old quick to my tilde-less French keyboard and I, and a quick search showed me I wasn't alone. So here's a tiny mod to change the key :)

I made two versions, one putting the super-vision on the W key, the other on the Z key (both lowercase), pick the one you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
FUCK THIS GAME! SOFTLOCK! The mission setted my time to 7PM, but now i cannot sleep, or skip time, or nothing else. I am stuck, i have teleported from the school to my bedroom and now i am stuck in the house forever. Fuck this game, but now i am serious.
Here is the problem. I started the mission at 6PM with 0 time left, so when a bit after the texts ends, the game tp me at my home because it was 7PM. Now i am stuck, at less than 1h of gameplay.
i dont understand why cant you sleep, but you are on the 2nd day. nothing will happen if you start a new game and use skip. i dont know, 10-20 minute maybe

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
i dont understand why cant you sleep, but you are on the 2nd day. nothing will happen if you start a new game and use skip. i dont know, 10-20 minute maybe
No. I simoly cannot. I leave this game because the great amount of bugs. How many bugs i will find while i play? Damn, i saw games bad but this game has set new standards. It is a shame, because the art is great.

Icustat

Nov 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to put the Game Variables in the console.
Can you be more specific?
Are you having difficulty getting to the console?
Are you not sure what the commands are?
Are you trying to WRITE Them on the screen?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
No. I simoly cannot. I leave this game because the great amount of bugs. How many bugs i will find while i play? Damn, i saw games bad but this game has set new standards. It is a shame, because the art is great.
while i played the season1, found only a few problem, like dialog is for another choice what i dont choose

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Almost feels like this update is teasing with Jo, giving us that picture and then the brief interaction with her at the end lol. It's been a while since we had anything for her, or the teacher or nurse, or Lindsey. Not that those are my favs. Both of Kate's routes, Flora, and Jacquelyn's are still the hottest. But we've had a lot of Flora lately tbf.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
well, i dont like Jo. so i dont mind her content isnt so much
Almost feels like this update is teasing with Jo, giving us that picture and then the brief interaction with her at the end lol. It's been a while since we had anything for her, or the teacher or nurse, or Lindsey. Not that those are my favs. Both of Kate's routes, Flora, and Jacquelyn's are still the hottest. But we've had a lot of Flora lately tbf.
did Flora or happend with Flora in season 2 something like the little bonsai tree or the hot cooking? :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes