Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Just when I thought I found a nice incest game they go and remove the incest...and to top it all off the 2k milestone promissing to bring it back "even vaguely"in their patreon got removed so no hope for a patch...well good luck to the devs I guess.
This game is no longer for me.

ritking049621

Sep 25, 2018
Look promising, will wait for more contents before trying. BTW is it just me that the classroom setup feels like Simgirls? feels like a kid again lul

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You guys really are crybabies.

Have you ever learn to read between the lines ? The content you say has been taken off is still there, albeit it's more subtle than "oh no BRO, what are you doing ?" (seriously, WHO talks like that).
The only thing is MC calling his mom "Jo" but some people do (in fact my cousins call their parents by their first name, always have).

Also about the saves not working, it's a work in progress, when you code you sometimes have to revisit and change some values so the game doesn't crash. That is why often after an update you have to start fresh with new saves. Not because "evil devs want you to start again and again".
It's not like you have a "skip dialogues" button if you want it to go faster.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
how do you get in the Knife drawer everytime I click on it it asks me to put something in it as the hammer icon.

PepperPig

Mar 22, 2019
how do you get in the Knife drawer everytime I click on it it asks me to put something in it as the hammer icon.
try using Maxine's letter on it, it'll get burned and you'll get an achievement for it. after that, it should work properly

3.80 star(s) 161 Votes