Jun 17, 2017
I need some help with the quest No true scotswoman, because acording to the walkthrough I'm supposed to find three cups in Mrs. L desk but I dont.

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
I gotta ask, is there an incest patch? I've seen mentions of content and tags, but the tag isn't there anymore and I can't find anything else in the thread

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
all inc content was removed to stay in line with patreon tos
Welp, shite I fookin hate Patreon, do you know if there's going to be any LewdPatcher patches from the dev? Otherwise will just have to wait for a fan patch, and thanks to u bruv for letting me know

ayylemaoyeet

Dec 23, 2018
Haven't touched this in a bit, came back to see if there's something new to beat meat to, got out rethinking my life. 10/10 thanks.

deepsecret69

Mar 11, 2021
how can you choose "Listen to Maxine" on Nothing wrong with me quest? and also the choices on lindsey that has her face, i can't choose those

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
How do i get that? I interacted with everything in the room
You need to have the wrench, use it on the globe (if you haven't already), shoot a basket with the globe to knock a bolt loose. If you have the Kleenex in your inventory, you can use it to wipe it off; otherwise, use NotSis.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Just for clarification, given the confrontation in 'The statement', is there a harem ending? I've seen no indication of multiple endings but neither have I seen an indication of the opposite.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes