ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
looks interesting but does it have any actual fucking? especially that cutie with the freckles she looks adorable.

Reactions: Boldano

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
What's new in this version?
whats the changelog for this update?

Today we have before you one most terrifying update.

This update does not involve any ghouls, creeps, or monsters of the deep, but instead the most horrifying creature of all - Man.

Or in this case, Woman.

This update comes at you hard, corners you, cuts off your escape paths, ties and bounds you, and sets you down with your raging erection writhing against the hardwood floor.

And at this moment, you must make your choice...
xray not working for new content
It includes an archive of the images from 1.13 that I try to keep updated with the latest leaked version. This 1.14 download shouldn't require any patch, as it is only needed for the public release.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
That was a boring update, if you aren’t on the Kate route tbh. I like how they make the player care about characters like Isabelle and Flora, but the amount of content that they release every month should improve.

Reactions: Grimmiger

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
The music in this game is so good but I can't find it anywhere. No results from the artist, Tama, who I found on Soundcloud. So... I decided to extract the audio files myself, so here it is, for your listening:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I could have sworn there was a scene where you're behind a drunk Jo and you pull down her panties. Now I can't find it. Anyone knows what I mean?

The music in this game is so good but I can't find it anywhere. No results from the artist, Tama, who I found on Soundcloud. So... I decided to extract the audio files myself, so here it is, for your listening:
Two of the files show as something else on VLC. One is listed as Dèjà Vu by Esteban Tamashiro and another as The Pixeltown Police_Looping by Eric Matyas.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I could have sworn there was a scene where you're behind a drunk Jo and you pull down her panties. Now I can't find it. Anyone knows what I mean?

Two of the files show as something else on VLC. One is listed as Dèjà Vu by Esteban Tamashiro and another as The Pixeltown Police_Looping by Eric Matyas.
Dèjà Vu must be the original song name, not sure about Pixeltown Police, I just archived whatever was in the folder. :eek:

(Plus you're right about the Jo scene, but she isn't drunk, just passed out I think from the tea you give her)

FlySkyX

Jul 16, 2018

Today we have before you one most terrifying update.

This update does not involve any ghouls, creeps, or monsters of the deep, but instead the most horrifying creature of all - Man.

Or in this case, Woman.

This update comes at you hard, corners you, cuts off your escape paths, ties and bounds you, and sets you down with your raging erection writhing against the hardwood floor.

And at this moment, you must make your choice...

It includes an archive of the images from 1.13 that I try to keep updated with the latest leaked version. This 1.14 download shouldn't require any patch, as it is only needed for the public release.
All this text just to say nothing, hm... made me waste my time reading it.

If you missed it my point was to point out the "Changelog" not being updated for a while or maybe in like forever!?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
All this text just to say nothing, hm... made me waste my time reading it.

If you missed it my point was to point out the "Changelog" not being updated for a while or maybe in like forever!?
That is the only changelog that the developer has made. Although the past few were a little more informative than this one.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes