a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To bad if you do just 1 thing wrong you game is fucked up and you can not go on.

Sorry but off to the trash can it goes until a walkthrough comes out.

2 things that got fucked up that I have seen so far, one is with Flora being in 2 places at once and if you take the laundry before you do something else you just broke your game and two I have no idea what the fuck to do in the kitchen with the damn onion, I have check every door and ever drawer and talk to her but nothing. Broken shit is no good in games like this.
Can't leave the kitchen or talk to her and there is nothing else to do, must have missed a step and now the game is broken.

Will wait for a walkthrough since this one needs it to not break your game.

Also can't leave the school and go home until 7 pm at night, what the fuck is that all about.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Apart from the cooking puzzle that felt a bit clunky I really enjoyed what this game has so far. I very much look forward to future updates

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
OK read back to yesterday's posts and haven't found an answer to this(or missed it) - where do you find a measuring beaker and shot glass for the chili making quest. Clicked on all the drawers and shelves highlighted and can't find those items listed

Edit: NVM found the 5th drawer just missed it first go round

ghlorien

Oct 19, 2017
the onion chopping minigame?
No, I actually manage to do that. But I think somehow i brake the game. She said "Put the onions in the pot" but there is no pot in my inventory and i cant do anything. Already click around everything in the kitchen and nothing happens

Ankah

Aug 20, 2019
No, I actually manage to do that. But I think somehow i brake the game. She said "Put the onions in the pot" but there is no pot in my inventory and i cant do anything. Already click around everything in the kitchen and nothing happens
the cooking pot (behind flora)

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes