Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Flora already had sex scenes 2 updates ago... we need an update on Kate's dom path. It's been so long since we had progress on that route.

Above all, we need Miss Lichenstein update. Her last scene was 11 updates ago?! That's nearly a year without any content with her. She's a very horny character, yet has the least amount of scenes (after Maya who's new). You'd expect a lot of scenes from someone so sexual.

It's a shame because Mrs L is one of the most interesting characters, and the hottest girl after Kate imo, but she is very neglected. I hope we get more content of her this year, or updates on Kate's dom route

Mar 3, 2020
Flora already had sex scenes 2 updates ago... we need an update on Kate's dom path. It's been so long since we had progress on that route.

Above all, we need Miss Lichenstein update. Her last scene was 11 updates ago?! That's nearly a year without any content with her. She's a very horny character, yet has the least amount of scenes (after Maya who's new). You'd expect a lot of scenes from someone so sexual.
To be fair, Flora's last update prior to the Dec 2023 update was in... June of 2022, if I'm reading this right. (September 2022 if you count Stainless Steal. But that's locked to the Kate route, so I don't.) I'm not going to work out what the longest dry spell for each character was, but 18 months is probably one of the longer ones.

Mrs. L, on the other hand, appears to be involved in the main plot. If I'm permitted to speculate wildly – and I am – I'd guess her scenes are mostly going to be tied into that. If so, we won't see too many of them until that starts reaching a climax... which unfortunately is probably going to be near the end of the overall project lifecycle. But I'm not even a patron, so what do I know?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody have an "Order of Quests" guide? I've seen warnings that some quests contain content that assumes you have done other quests before them, or have path variants that are locked behind exclusive items that can only be obtained during/on completion of other quests. Is there an ideal list that has the correct order you should take quests in?

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Does anybody have an "Order of Quests" guide? I've seen warnings that some quests contain content that assumes you have done other quests before them, or have path variants that are locked behind exclusive items that can only be obtained during/on completion of other quests. Is there an ideal list that has the correct order you should take quests in?
There probably is an ideal order, but nobody knows what it is, and since nobody knows what it is, nobody has made a guide for it.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
At this current rate Flora is gonna have the first ending and by the end of the year lol...

Rogueleader69

Mar 19, 2023
I keep getting this error when trying to save. Can anyone fix and help me save my game?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function <lambda> at 0x000000001afd84d0>: it's not found as store.<lambda>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 413, in save
reraise(t, e, tb)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 399, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 51, in dump
pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1376, in dump
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 554, in save_tuple
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 754, in save_global
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function <lambda> at 0x000000001afd84d0>: it's not found as store.<lambda>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Another Chance v1.37
Mon Mar 4 11:02:07 2024
```

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes