timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hi, I want to thank everyone for not pirating our update for the first week, and also all faithful our Chad supporters.

Here is update 1.39

v1.39:

If you enjoy our game, and want to see us make more and bigger updates, please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Thanks a lot!

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, I want to thank everyone for not pirating our update for the first week, and also all faithful our Chad supporters.

Here is update 1.39

v1.39: Google Drive

If you enjoy our game, and want to see us make more and bigger updates, please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Thanks a lot!
Keep giving love to Flora and I'll be Chad for 15 more years. I love this game :love:.

Oct 21, 2023
I know for the fact that it is not that way, but even then I did not manage to pull out the weed of doubt from my mind.
I still find it plausible that whenever I download something from Google Drive, the uploader can see logs of such users, and it clashes with me being "adult" and having email address in form of firstname.lastname@gmail.com xD

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.39)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

Jan 25, 2018
I think I was disappointed in one thing with this project, but to me it's a big thing since since it's kinda a big feature... it was promised that this was going to have some dating sim aspects, and so far either you are doing quest/solving puzzles or your game doesn't progress, I really wanted the dating sim aspects for this one as I really liked the characters. There's no better feeling than slowly and gradually getting into someone's pants just like "IRL"

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Game Variables

Mc:
mc.money = x
mc.intellect = x
mc.strength = x
mc.charisma = x
mc.lust = x
mc.love = x
mc.energy = x
mc.name = "(new name)"
mc["moments_of_glory"] = x (Thank you, pedro89. )

Girls:
name.lust = x
name.love = x

Items (v1.39):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x = Quantity

Where do I input them?
In the console.
The console is activated with Shift+O.
Updated to version 1.39.

3.80 star(s) 161 Votes