DZE

Jan 11, 2019
When Lindsey falls over go look for the nurse and then open the curtain, you'll find the nurse and take a picture.

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
Maybe it was answered before and havent read it but how exactly do i get the 9th scene (i think its with Kate)?

D

Deleted member 2694590

Did another run on the version released a few days ago with the x ray update. I keep missing the naughty nurse picture, it feels like i keep missing stuff. Would there be changes to keep to address that. Hopefully theres more lewd scenes of the characters in future updates. Flora is my top pick from the cast.

Reactions: fugazi666

Yukanna

Jul 15, 2018
Day 2 it becomes really depressing when you come to school, you are alone and are depressed is that normal?

lolililyish

Mar 10, 2020
Looking promising, I will come back here when 2.0 come been release . . . . See through the picture I like with the art . . . pretty nice

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
If and when such thing is produced the tag Incest TAG will be waranted again, but should it not be removed now?

Crazygamer43
Well, it's technically still wincest. The relationship between the protagonist and Flora and Jo is clear enough without stating it outright. I for one really love the sibling rivalry showcased so far.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes