hagare

Mar 27, 2019
question, apparently I have an unstarted quest.
It's directing me to the homeroom window.
It has a wrench icon on it. But it's different to the monkey wrench I've got.
I am stuck. Anyone knows what to do?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Yea might be my game that's weird and always does that now, probs due to unren which I'll leave here.
drag it to game folder run 1 or read through it, then replace.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Holy shit it worked. thx.

Can I just replace the file the same way for the new update ? don't want to bother you every time the game has an update.

If replace file works for future update then this file and x - ray file from a few post above should be in the first post. these things really useful.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Holy shit it worked. thx.

Can I just replace the file the same way for the new update ? don't want to bother you every time the game has an update.

If replace file works for future update then this file and x - ray file from a few post above should be in the first post. these things really useful.
should work for all foreseeable future, as does the x-ray least that's what the last few version told me.
when it doesnt then welp guess gotta dig a lil bit deeper, might also try to edit the files for the newer scenes.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Also do you guys cheat like me and just set all energy cost to none to indulge in my weird lore craving urges.

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
just a heads up guys, unless you're into replaying, the Flora love route is not available in 1.7 and if you proceed too far into Jacklyn quest, you'll missed a option to purse a love route with Flora because that option is only available in 1.8.
That's big enough of a deal for me to say that skipping this update entirely until us cretins have 1.8 incel version proper would be the better option. I immediately dropped and deleted the update when I got to that part of the date because going any further would have been a waste of time.

It's always the absolute most annoying when half of a quest or scene is implemented, and it's like that for months, or (like in this case) a whole section of content that's easily miss-able otherwise, just like the nurse's picture. Might as well not even put it in an update until it's fully finished. It's like giving a teacher half your paper and giving them the rest a few days later.

But that's often the case for Patreon h-games, and them's the breaks. I still won't like it though.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes