Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Still no changelog?
{v1.8}

Hey guys, with the first of the month comes the brand new update for Another Chance!
This update comes with three (!) brand new Flora scenes, so for the many of you who have been clamoring for more Flora content, your cries have been heard.
Along with that, Tiny Thirsty Tree adds a new location to the game, Maxine's Secret Club Room. Well, as long as you can figure out how to get there that is.

Last month's update, The Statement with Jacklyn goes public now and the links have been updated on our Patreon Page and Itch.
Next month our Chad supporters will also be getting another exclusive wallpaper.
So if you want to play the new updates as soon as they come out, use X-Ray mode to its full potential, and get access to a stack of awesome wallpapers, consider becoming a Chad supporter today!
{1.9}
Hello party people!

As the clock strikes midnight (somewhere) ushering in the first of the month, so do we bring you a brand new Another Chance update!

Nothing Wrong W' Me stars our recurring returning damsel, Lindsey, although she claims she's as fit as a fiddle. This quest feature five (5!) new gallery scenes. Four of the scenes are with Lindsey but there is one special Kate scene if you can manage to find it. Can you get to the bottom of what's really going on in Newfall High? Or will you settle for just getting into Lindsey's bottoms?!

Well the decision is yours with Another Chance!

Also this month we are releasing a brand new wallpaper for our Chad supporters. A Day at the Beach with Jo and Flora! The link to the new update and the wallpaper should be live as soon as this post is.

So please consider checking it out and supporting us. Your support directly helps us add tons of new content every month!

Marphey

May 13, 2019
There are many genres other than incest, you know. Not every games needs to be about taboo sex.
EDIT: I see someone disagrees with me and apparently thinks all games should be incest games.
Then make the notMom and notSister live in completly different houses. I am tired of this pretending that goes like: "Oh we are not really family even though we live with each other in the same house with the family dynamics and the "landlady" and "roomate" talks to me like i was their Son/Brother". If you don't have balls to make proper incest game then don't put this Landlady/roomate Bullshit in it. Or at least gives us incest patch.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There are many genres other than incest, you know. Not every games needs to be about taboo sex.
EDIT: I see someone disagrees with me and apparently thinks all games should be incest games.
It's because it was originally ic, and then they moved past it because of Patreon or something like that. Also, Jo and the "roommate" esque character are really, if not blatantly written as "landlady" and "roommate" esque characters

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think this game born with incest tag too, but than you know how work Patreon now...
The game was originally incest though. Which drew in people. Including me.
Then make the notMom and notSister live in completly different houses. I am tired of this pretending that goes like: "Oh we are not really family even though we live with each other in the same house with the family dynamics and the "landlady" and "roomate" talks to me like i was their Son/Brother". If you don't have balls to make proper incest game then don't put this Landlady/roomate Bullshit in it. Or at least gives us incest patch.
It's because it was originally ic, and then they moved past it because of Patreon or something like that. Also, Jo and the "roommate" esque character are really, if not blatantly written as "landlady" and "roommate" esque characters
I apologize. I actually forgot which thread I was on. I'd been seeing the incest request so frequently on games like WVM (which isn't an incest game), and others, that I reacted without checking first. I agree. This is one of the games that have implied incest save for Patreon rules. Thank you for reminding me, all of you.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
For those of you who want to re-enable IC. First get and use unren to extract RPA and decompile the RPYC, then open the jo.rpy file in 1000_base_game\game\characters\jo and find the line that says default_name="Jo" and change Jo to whatever you want *wink wink* Might need to get Notepad++, but it should open and edit just fine in regular Notepad

Also works for Flora but it makes a lot of conversations sound really weird IMO

Also^2 there's a variable [jo] and [flora] in the script but I cannot get a simple swap to work without breaking the game so the above is the best I've gotten (also I'm very lazy)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 162 Votes