Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
He asks the game does not have vaginal sex or everything is pure anal sex it is just that I do not see the label of vaginal sex and the game looks good but if it is anal sex all the time, then the game is not for me, it is just that I do not I like or rather I'm not a fan of anal sex :sick:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
He asks the game does not have vaginal sex or everything is pure anal sex it is just that I do not see the label of vaginal sex and the game looks good but if it is anal sex all the time, then the game is not for me, it is just that I do not I like or rather I'm not a fan of anal sex :sick:
There's just one anal scene for now... and it'll certainly have vaginal in the future

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I've used the X ray files provided on the front page and replaced them with the names, but there doesn't seem to be any difference. Need some help here.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I've used the X ray files provided on the front page and replaced them with the names, but there doesn't seem to be any difference. Need some help here.
Did you press x? That should turn it on if you did the rest of it right.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Can you share a screenshot of the game folder with the patch files in it?
Ok, here goes, init.rpy is in the renpy folder, and the xraymode is in the games folder. I replaced em with the files you had, all renamed, or am I doing it wrong?

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.04.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.04.37 PM.png

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes