Superk

May 21, 2017
Really enjoy the art style and music choice. Real shame about the game-play, though. Highly recommend anyone interested in this to wait around a few months if you want something you'll enjoy playing. Definitely watching this, though.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
Fuck man anyone got a walkthrough this shit is convoluted and confusing as fuck, hopefully the developers add a better hint system that norrows down the exact items and where to find them. Great art but gameplay is annoying.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok looks like this is a title to wait to see if it goes anywhere so I won't even bother right now.

Reactions: naoc

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I'm probably gonna wait for a walkthrough to come out before I do an actual play through // for now I'll just mess around see what I stumble upon.

Reactions: stal1234

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
also, please dont dumb down the game, this is the right amount of challange, people who complain about things being convoluted are not through

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
The "tip system" is, quite honestly, useless, and randomly clicking all over the screen to try and find things is very frustrating.
I really enjoyed the art-style and the game has a lot of promise, but it desparately needs a built-in help system that guides you to find things if you are having trouble locating them.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Shouldn't need to. I didn't and I had no problem. Mouse around until you find the phone's hotspot.

OTOH, I've been having issues that other people haven't been, so YMMV. This game seems to have a lot of item-related bugs (things that cannot be found even when someone tells you precisely where/how to get them), which only affect some people.
I'm having the same issue and this doesn't work for me. All I'm getting from mousing around the sound animation is basket and clothes. No phone hotspot.

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
anyone know where's the detergent?

edit: i found it. for anyone who just want to know it's in your locker in school. just use ur locker key

Last edited:
Reactions: BayJay47
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes