Blob

May 7, 2017
So is there going to be a fix for this loading a savegame error?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I understand this was the last update before the next season and I never had issues with savegames before, not sure why they would want to break save compatibility at the very end.

geebster

May 21, 2018
Stuck. Says loser to the rescue in progress but I had completed it (with notification). No way to proceed any other quests o.o

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
Is it a bug?
i want to play blackmail nurse story but when i get a picture in 'loser to the Rescue' quest, after that i can't receive any quests
this just say 'lindsey's loser to the rescue quest is currently blocking you from progressing other quests'
Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled.png

Reactions: Zihon

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
For the people having the Exception("More than one version upgrade path") with 1.32.1 who have a 1.31 game save

Screenshot 2023-08-26 203157.png

try my fix:

1) in the game folder, create a 1000_base_game folder
2) Download my save.rpy and put it in there
3) Should look like AnotherChance-v1.32.1-pc\game\1000_base_game\save.rpy
4) Load previous save, and then create a new save.
5) Quit the game
6) Delete the 1000_base_game folder and the file you just download
7) load the game and play as normal starting with the save you created above

How does it work? I removed all the previous version upgrade code to have an understandable small file, merged and ran the creation of new variables/states of 1.32 and 1.32.1 - copy pasta'd from the original save.rpy source file.. just made sure it ran.. It won't work if you start from earlier than 1.31.. I did it to unblock myself and I'm sharing it. Not going to do earlier versions :)

Last edited:

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
where can use it??

For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.

I'm stuck inside the nurse's office here is the bonsai tree

ZKAUX_PLAYER

Feb 8, 2022
For the people having the Exception("More than one version upgrade path") with 1.32.1 who have a 1.31 game save

View attachment 2881797

try my fix:

5) Quit the game
thanks mate

lee1357

Apr 14, 2023
A critical bug exists in the Tiny Thirsty Tree quest.
After the event of lying in bed with Flora and spending the night, the quest marker only says to leave the room, but even if you leave the room or go anywhere on the map except for the room, the quest does not proceed.
It's a fatal bug where you can't progress anything while doing the Tiny Thirsty Tree quest because you can't do other quests or interact with it.
The following is a way to forcefully proceed with the quest, but the lust and love points with Flora will be reduced unconditionally.
Start right before you water the bonsai.

0. Acquire the items needed for the quest in advance from the Nurse's Office (stethoscope, pills, pen, extra water bottle).
1. The quest marker only says to leave the room, but ignore it and go to the bathroom to pee in a bottle (to give to the bonsai).
2. If you pee on the bonsai, Isabelle knocks on the door, but ignore it (you don't answer Isabelle, choose the frozen state).
3. Go back to your room (flora is in the kitchen but can't talk to her due to a bug).
4. Spend a day in bed (no interaction with flora, resulting in a decrease in lust and love points).
5. Go to the Admin Wing and proceed with the quest.

Last edited:

Johnamo

Jun 6, 2023

View attachment 2881797

try my fix:

5) Quit the game

How does it work? I removed all the previous version upgrade code to have an understandable small file, merged and ran the creation of new variables/states of 1.32 and 1.32.1 - copy pasta'd from the original save.rpy source file.. just made sure it ran.. It won't work if you start from earlier than 1.31.. I did it to unblock myself and I'm sharing it. Not going to do earlier versions :)
Hello , i can't create a new save like you say in stage 4 , how do i do that ? and when i do stage 1 and 2 it doesn't seems to work to stage 3 ? help please ? (or im going to do the game completely again)

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018

View attachment 2881797

try my fix:

5) Quit the game

I try what you say how to fix and i got error my game not work my first time play game with new version

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
No True Scotswoman is bugged. Can't unscrew the globe even with wrench in inventory.
Hey, I found bypass. I was doing quests, after Punked I went for Oxygen quest. I went to sport wing and read book there. I got wrench then I went to globe. I think the fix is. You need aquire wrench before you get locked in classroom. 1693177271311.png

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes