Red Claw

Jun 19, 2018
I'm stuck at the distraction part and can't find the right three kitchen utensils to do the trick. I already tried those that made the most sense to me. Please help.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
so without looking at numerous spoilers, i officially hit a roadblock with the sister in the kitchen, i got her all the items but she says she still needs my help but i cant leave the kitchen, wat do?

Red Claw

Jun 19, 2018
Bugreport: Got the Strawberry Juice from the Cafeteria and when clicking it the following error occurs.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/active_element.rpy", line 44, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/active_element.rpy", line 48, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/active_element.rpy", line 50, in <module>
File "game/1000_base_game/game/items/strawberry_juice.rpy", line 18, in actions
TypeError: append() takes exactly one argument (3 given)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "1000_base_game/script.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "1000_base_game/engine/core.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "1000_base_game/game/inventory.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/active_element.rpy", line 48, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/active_element.rpy", line 50, in <module>
File "game/1000_base_game/game/items/strawberry_juice.rpy", line 18, in actions
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Another Chance\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\AnotherChance-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: append() takes exactly one argument (3 given)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Another Chance 1.1
Fri May 08 00:42:07 2020

Reactions: Rolax

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Not gonna lie, it looks good af. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Figger

May 24, 2018
I dont have any book :/
There are none in the homeroom either
Interact with the bookshelf in homeroom (it's on the right). You should get a book from that. Then you interact with the book from your inventory to get the wrench.

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
Shouldn't need to. I didn't and I had no problem. Mouse around until you find the phone's hotspot.
Nope, nothing, i can see the ((( ))), but i move the cursor around and nothing. i even reloaded from a previous save a did the kitchen thing again to see if that changed anything (as mentioned by another poster), but still nothing.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Reactions: christoprd

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 648693
can someone help me? I'm stuck here, i put them in the right order but it force me to repeat the quest again :rolleyes:
you mean ALL of it or just checking for those 4 again? if they made a Ramsay joke, then just check for those 4 again.
-
also, for those who were able to pick Flora's phone (in the bathroom) during that quest, did you guys had the Laundry quest active too?, i have the feeling that maybe the issue for those who can't pick the phone is related to that. i could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discordanceaxis
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes