Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
is there a way to change the tilde key in the game to another key in stead
couse i can t get that key to work in the game

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
While it was nice to come back to a game I forgot about for ages and actually have a decent amount of content to do.
Though, it feels weird that I feel like I need to do every bit of content to see my wife Maxine, have the most hearts with Maxine, but in any quest that doesn't focus on her, MC acts like dealing with her is pretty much the worst thing ever despite being able to match her pace in her own quests.

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Game Variables

Mc:
mc.money = x
mc.intellect = x
mc.strength = x
mc.charisma = x
mc.lust = x
mc.love = x
mc.energy = x
mc.name = "(new name)"
mc["moments_of_glory"] = x (Thank you, pedro89. )

Girls:
name.lust = x
name.love = x

Items (v1.41.1):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x = Quantity

Where do I input them?
In the console.
The console is activated with Shift+O.
Added (v1.41.1):
- comic_book.
- cowboy_hat.
- dungeons_and_damsels.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
The file size is very small for something that's been here for almost 4 1/2 years. Is there a lot of content so far?

Yeeyeeweewee

Jun 19, 2022
Does this happen to anyone else or have I reached the end of this version? Chose the $80 chocolate.
Edit: It just decided to work so nvm.

Last edited:

Eggsername

Jan 28, 2023
The file size is very small for something that's been here for almost 4 1/2 years. Is there a lot of content so far?
The game is quite long tbh. With multiple routes and lots of spicy and sweetness stuff.
For me, I spent a week to complete this game, might be longer or shorter depends on how much you're into it. Though I'd recommend to enjoy instead of speedrun it, cus the story is quite good.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

aarsbanaan

Apr 23, 2018
Dunno if anyone is still interested in this or if someone has already done it and i've somehow missed it, but i managed to make an updated x-ray patch by taking the files in the 1.41.1 android apk and stuffing them in the "game" folder. i couldn't build an rpa file like the ones posted before this because that's way beyond my skill level, but that's fine. from what i can gather, the game will read files from this folder just as well as it would from an rpa archive.

Just extract the zip file in the "game" folder like you would with any other mod, so it looks like "AnotherChance-v1.41.1-pc\game\1100_xray_mode". Be sure to back up (pro tip: add a .bak extension to the file by changing its name) or delete the old 1100_xray_mode.rpa file in case you still had one from previous versions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rogueleader69

Rogueleader69

Mar 19, 2023
Dunno if anyone is still interested in this or if someone has already done it and i've somehow missed it, but i managed to make an updated x-ray patch by taking the files in the 1.41.1 android apk and stuffing them in the "game" folder. i couldn't build an rpa file like the ones posted before this because that's way beyond my skill level, but that's fine. from what i can gather, the game will read files from this folder just as well as it would from an rpa archive.

Just extract the zip file in the "game" folder like you would with any other mod, so it looks like "AnotherChance-v1.41.1-pc\game\1100_xray_mode". Be sure to back up (pro tip: add a .bak extension to the file by changing its name) or delete the old 1100_xray_mode.rpa file in case you still had one from previous versions.
You, good sir, are AWESOME!!

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes